Questionnaire about Visual kei

Hello everyone!
My name is Gamze Kelle and I am a PhD student at Nagoya University, focusing on visual kei. I prepared a questionnaire (available in English and Japanese), and I would really appreciate it if you could participate. Thank you very much in advance, and I apologize to inconvenience you with a personal post :bowing_woman:
English: Questionnaire

Japanese: アンケート

12 Likes

It’s done :smiling_face:.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Good to go. How has your professor reacted to your, not sure if this is your thesis or dissertation or this will be a part of it or what) but how has your professor and peers reacted to your focus on VK? I mean you are in the heart of Nagoya-kei, so maybe your professor is old enough to have been a fan of at least one band, but I’d be really curious about your fellow students.

Thank you so much :blush:

My professor didn’t know much about visual kei when he accepted me to be honest. He knows a bit about fan studies, though, so he is usually helping me with more general things. His actual field is Japanese literature, but he has more students that work on popular culture recently, like game studies, anime studies etc. I’m the only one that studies visual kei though. So for the time being, I’m mostly trying to figure things out by myself :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Did someone do one on ONE PIECE by chance? :joy:

done

1 Like

Not that I know of :joy:
I would love to read one on Attack on Titan though :joy:

It’s a pity that there is no Chinese version, so I have to use the English version, which took a lot of time…

1 Like

Completed!

1 Like

Done! I almost misspelled lynch as lunch, so remember to proofread your answers before moving to the next page…

4 Likes

Done :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I only speak English and Japanese so I couldn’t add any more language options :sweat:
Thank you so much for participating! :blush:

lunch :rofl: It could make such a cute band name :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like

Done! Good luck with your research :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there I completed the questionnaire I’ll also be sending you some vkei related info to help with your research. Thank you for your contribution.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :blush:

1 Like