Random thoughts thread

Found this

7 Likes

Just read this story about a person who was doxxed for having a flat butt (???) or something and had their onlyfans pictures sent to their family and I swear to God I have no idea what is wrong with this world but it made me want to cry. What the FUCK is wrong with you people?

But also, yeah apparently aces are the ones in the wrong in this fucking mess

4 Likes

I really hope this isn’t real.

1 Like

My head hurts after watching this. So many pedals and wires. I’m sure I’d be more comfortable with it over time, but a part of me wonders how many of these are never used or only used once in a blue moon and they just stay on the board. I’m disappointed that they haven’t had one with Hirofumi from Petit/Novembers since his collection is huge.

1 Like

This is why I haven’t jumped down the pedal rabbit hole yet. I can see this happening to me.

Also, apparently it’s not normal to have music playing in your head all the time. And I mean all the time. 24/7 even when I’m sleeping.

1 Like

We’re living in unprecedented times. I never thought I’d live to see such a thing.
cb92e1ee62a2c52ab4563e63320e7c2b29917f60

Vkei needs more bandmen that strictly wear white creepers. Something about those shoes that makes them create iconic bangers…

4 Likes

Im gonna stop this dating shit for a while because woo boy men and women suck. Humans in general suck.

3 Likes

@zeus Guess who started a play through of Pokémon Emerald on macOS today. Was watching the international championships this weekend and saw a lot of Kyogre and Graudon’s in the VG meta and I got nostalgic. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Let’s goo! Emerald was great!

1 Like

I owned both Ruby and Sapphire as a kid and never played Emerald because 14 year old me thought it’d be a waste of money and I wasn’t much into Rayquaza.

BUT I BOUGHT IT, STOP SCREWING AROUND

1 Like

You own nothing and you will like it.

2 Likes

I understand why ancient wisdom says to pray for your enemies. The Most High will literally prepare a table for you in front of your enemies, and while they’re pining away in their own misery, bitterness, and pettiness - deprived of the peace and goodness of life - they gon’ have to watch you eat.

There is no profit in being a hater.

3 Likes

This is one of the reasons why I still keep my collection of 500 GB of music and have made multiple backups of my files… the demise of google play music pretty much proved that nothing you buy (or stream) online will be forever and companies don’t give a fuck about you or the artists.

Plus I fucking hate streaming.

6 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

been making gains - physically AND emotionally

2 Likes

Been lifting for a year. I got a lot stronger but didn’t gain any muscle and my weight didn’t change as well. I’m still at 65kg(110 lbs probably) skinny as fuck. It’s kinda disappointing because I’m putting a lot of effort into this. I think I need to eat like 5 times a day but I just can’t eat that much food.

2 Likes

Of course millionaire dad could do that and retire and move to a private island.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: VK adjacent Bands