RAZOR new single "INTENSITY" release

RAZOR 14th single “INTENSITY” will be released at 2024/04/30.

7 Likes

A mandatory purchase!

It’s been a while since I listened anything from those guys, I hope it’s a good one

Im hoping the title is a giveaway to how the song will sound.

Those of you who keep your fingers more on the pulse with this stuff. Have they actually announced any details for this yet? As is only about a month away and ive not seen any details or pre orders for this at all.

~New look

vo. Ryoga (猟牙)

gt. Tsurugi (剣)

gt. Kouryuu (衍龍)

Ba. IZA (イザ)

Dr. NIKKY

~Also the full details about the new release

RAZOR 14th Single
「INTENSITY」

TYPE:A
品番:TMZR-1016
価格:¥2,000(tax in)

M1.INTENSITY
M2.DAMIAN FLY

【DL CARD】
INTENSITY (Music Video)

TYPE:B
品番:TMZR-1017
価格:¥2,000(tax in)

M1.INTENSITY
M2.DAMIAN FLY
M3.BOMBER

【DL CARD】
INTENSITY MVオフショット

RAZOR「INTENSITY」
新アーティスト写真公開!

Vo. 猟牙
Gt. 剣 pic.twitter.com/3DSbTOB9pd

— RAZOR official (@RAZOR_official_) March 26, 2024
6 Likes

About time, jeeeezuz!

i just need better artwork for these releases, they feel way too lackluster and boring

2 Likes

everyones looking hardcore but iza is just like ;D

Cuz he is the “cute boy” in the band as far as I can gather. Just a more fun pose suits him really. I know Tsurugi is desperate for people to see him as cute but honestly he should stick with “cool” as he doesnt have the looks for cute. Haha.

Agree. As much as I like the visuals in Visual Kei, I hate album covers with the current look on the front. It’s just low-effort and un-memorable to me.

2 Likes

I get what you mean and mostly agree but do like these group shot covers sometimes as kinda throws you back to the PV and the look of that period in the bands career. Like looking at that cover can just be a bit nostalgic, which is nice sometimes.

1 Like

I see your point as well.

At least VK people are cool looking enough to be shown on a cover, not like some uggo hairy/bald sweaty dudes in a western metal band or something lol.

On the flip side, I hate it when a VK band doesn’t even include member shots inside the book. So for me=Interesting cover, current look inside is best.

2 Likes

Ive never understood that either! Like they get pics done for the single video/promo and whatnot but dont include pics in the booklet, why? Haha. For such an image heavy genre that does seem like an odd move. Not like it costs hardly anything extra just to get a couple of extra pages added to the booklet. Or even just figure out a layout where you can fit everything you want in… ugh…

2 Likes

I know, it’s so dumb lol. Like, even a single group shot would be nice fellas, c’mon.

1 Like

They uploaded a preview of the music video on Twitter https://x.com/RAZOR_official_/status/1782368850799128910

Excited for this release, it sounds good!

5 Likes

That pre-chorus went so hard. So stoked for this!!!

1 Like

The new single is available to streaming services also to buy on OTOTOY

10 Likes

Holy shit this is really good actually, I love them but some of the recent stuff just sounds bland and unoriginal (besides Earendel), this is incredible though!

And the B-sides are just as good :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes