Rena draws

First off if you like my art/fanart you can follow me on Instagram or Twitter (my twitter is mixed stuff, not only my art, but it’s the social media i tag artists over their fanart sometimes), if you want.

Haru (XaaXaa)

Sisut (GAUZES)

I restarted drawing in 2020, after 7 years of not drawing anything. Those are the collected drawings i made 2020

Click here if you want to see a video of me drawing (its cut and speed up)

15 Likes

Yayyyyy. You made a thread :smiley: You know how much I love your drawings :smiley: Keep it up girl!

1 Like

Thank you :pleading_face::green_heart:

1 Like

I really love the progress on the latest collection! Keep it up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :green_heart:

I really love your art style, there’s a strong element of realism but also a slick stylization to the bandomen, which is a perfect way to capture VK! I will follow your IG when I am able to :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :pleading_face::orange_heart:
I also draw non-VK bandomen, but i noticed they seem to be often more difficult to draw.
And thank you for following me. :orange_heart:

1 Like

@Rena Alright, I finally followed you on twitter. If you post more stuff there I’ll be able to see your future drawings. But I doubt I’ll be more active on it haha, as I barely use it.

1 Like

Hideki (Angel’s Temptation)

You can find a drawing video on my Instagram or Twitter

Also if anyone is interested Hideki retweeted my fanart☺️

5 Likes

I truly love your bandmen fanarts! Your shading is illustrious and almost realistic. It’s good to keep up the long-lasting progress and not completely abandon your artistic skills again! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you :green_heart:
I hope i won’t ditch it again, like i did once, but also i am better by now then i was when i stopped. But i have to admit it’s feels a bit like an achivment to get answers from the bandmen i draw, it gives me courage to go on. Especially drawing from smaller bands, that probably recieve less fanart. (sometimes i draw popular guys like haru :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Sakura (Zilemma)

And here we go with my drawing video of Sakura 😁
Music is by Zilemma called "微睡-madoromi-" pic.twitter.com/mZXskutLOZ

— Rena (@rena_draws_) January 26, 2021
4 Likes