Rena draws

First off if you like my art/fanart you can follow me on Instagram or Twitter (my twitter is mixed stuff, not only my art, but it’s the social media i tag artists over their fanart sometimes), if you want.

Haru (XaaXaa)

Sisut (GAUZES)

I restarted drawing in 2020, after 7 years of not drawing anything. Those are the collected drawings i made 2020

Click here if you want to see a video of me drawing (its cut and speed up)

25 Likes

Yayyyyy. You made a thread :smiley: You know how much I love your drawings :smiley: Keep it up girl!

1 Like

Thank you :pleading_face::green_heart:

1 Like

I really love the progress on the latest collection! Keep it up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :green_heart:

I really love your art style, there’s a strong element of realism but also a slick stylization to the bandomen, which is a perfect way to capture VK! I will follow your IG when I am able to :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :pleading_face::orange_heart:
I also draw non-VK bandomen, but i noticed they seem to be often more difficult to draw.
And thank you for following me. :orange_heart:

1 Like

@Rena Alright, I finally followed you on twitter. If you post more stuff there I’ll be able to see your future drawings. But I doubt I’ll be more active on it haha, as I barely use it.

1 Like

Hideki (Angel’s Temptation)

You can find a drawing video on my Instagram or Twitter

Also if anyone is interested Hideki retweeted my fanart☺️

12 Likes

I truly love your bandmen fanarts! Your shading is illustrious and almost realistic. It’s good to keep up the long-lasting progress and not completely abandon your artistic skills again! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you :green_heart:
I hope i won’t ditch it again, like i did once, but also i am better by now then i was when i stopped. But i have to admit it’s feels a bit like an achivment to get answers from the bandmen i draw, it gives me courage to go on. Especially drawing from smaller bands, that probably recieve less fanart. (sometimes i draw popular guys like haru :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Sakura (Zilemma)

And here we go with my drawing video of Sakura 😁
Music is by Zilemma called "微睡-madoromi-" pic.twitter.com/mZXskutLOZ

— Rena (@rena_draws_) January 26, 2021
9 Likes

Souma from Gam!

The cats go by the name Sora and Kozo and are owned by EXDEATH’s drummer Taxchian
Was my first drawing with acryl color. I wanted to try something new for tiggered cats, because it turns out to be difficult to get their fur right

Close up from Sora

and another VK bandomen

Shinya - ex-faz, Kikakumono
that was my second attempt, the first time i tried to draw him my coffee dripped over it
still tried to save it, but then i used too much water when i tried to draw the eyes with water color aaaand it was a disaster
so this is attempt nr 2, that had an accident too. there is a hole in his hair. the paper was laying stupid and i broke with the pencil trough by mistake, but welp, you can’t really see the hole, so :woman_shrugging:

15 Likes

Beautiful Masterpieces! :heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :relaxed: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Gauzes Yuru

9 Likes

Tk (Faith of Fate)

Gosh drawing a fanart with so much green was nice. I think i draw a lot of stuff that doesn’t has a lot of colors and it shows on my pencils :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Acrylic drawing of Layds Bassist

the name trouble i have with that guy

(don’t ask me the exact name I will star nervously sweating, because everyone seems to call him suu-chan, but that’s not the kanji he uses so i am hell of coffee confuses :laughing: i am sorry, it’s embarrassing :see_no_evil:)

12 Likes

Very nice! I see you improved a lot in those past months! Go girl :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank youuuuuuuu :pleading_face: :heart: :heart:

1 Like