Rorschach.inc first album, "Villan" release

Rorschach.inc first album, “Villan” will be released in February. A physical version will follow in March.

4 Likes

I am excited to see how this will be especially because we have two people getting credited as bassist.
I definitely look forward seeing some new two bass action

1 Like

Maybe it ain’t gonna mean much apart from the guitarist recording (tho probably just programming) the bass and the bassist proper playing it live, but that’s just a guess.

I’m definitely excited, though, even the little snippet of the track sounds good.

1 Like

release date has been finalized as 2023/02/23

2 Likes

They have uploaded a new preview of the album since the release will finally be on 2023/02/24.

2 Likes

I’m excited to hear the album but I just have to mention the second track being titled as ‘‘STFU headphons’’

Incorrect English spelling in VK songs will never cease to amuse me. Reminds me of that one Libravel lyric video where they spelled suicide as ‘‘sucide’’ and I loved every second of it.

2 Likes

this sounds better than I thought - well, Yuuri’s vocals anyway, still not a fan of the dudebro metal thing

btw I’ve fixed a mistake on this post, I swore I thought Villan was going to be released as a separate single this month but I misunderstood ;w; sorry

1 Like

release date is 2/24

oops :smiley:

1 Like

from one dysgraphic cunt to another… I respect you, queen

the dedicated avoidance of literally every in a million proofreading and writing assistance tools out there… the misspelled album title… who else but this legend???

they lowkey do it better than miya and his petit dogecoin band…

2 Likes

missed the chance to use ‘‘Doomsday clock’’
or minutes to midnight
OH OH THEY COULDVE ALL DRESSED AS RORSCHACH
maaaaaaan so many missed opportunities

I’ve helped in the composition of Villan, and I actually wrote the entire lyrics as “Villain” - but Yuuri changed to “Villan” himself, so I think it’s just an esthetic thing.

STFU Headphons is surely a typo tho! I’ll try to let him know.

Can’t wait for the album!!!

5 Likes

The track list on Apple says STFU Headphones so you’re good. Just noticed the lyrics panel which I never used before. Makes sense they’re there since there’s no physical version. We’ve come a long way from skimming paper booklets while listening, the charm has kinda died.

Yeah, he made it to change!!! But I think they can’t change in the phyisical version (it’s already being pressed) :slight_smile:

(So, yes, there’s gonna be a CD, on March 22th)

2 Likes

Really enjoyable. This is the first album I’ve been able to sit through the full thing without a break in a while.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like
2 Likes