Royz new look「IN THE STORM」+ new single release

「IN THE STORM」

They’ll have a one-man live @ 2021.01.09 「IN THE STORM-零-」at the venue 川崎CLUB CITTA.

We might expect a new release anytime soon, usually new look is a new release :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

The look is great and I like the title for a new album or single. I hope they give us something good in 2021!!

Great! Let’s hope it’s a new album😍

Kodai reminds me of Piddy from that band I forgot :o

1 Like

You mean Pitty from Morrigan? Yeah he kinda looks like him with that hairstyle

their new maxi-single “IN THE STORM” will be released at 2021/03/10 (3 types)

TYPE A (1800yen) will include CD (2 songs) and DVD including “IN THE STORM” PV+Making
TYPE B (1800yen) will include CD (2 songs) and DVD
TYPE C (1500yen) will include CD (3 songs) + karaoke ver.

3 Likes

New song sounds really good!

Yeah same! I like their new song as well ^^

They are such talented musicians, but most of the things they create are so samey and “safe” I can’t pass the halfway point in most of their A-sides.

4 Likes

Another good song. But I have to agree they do tend to play it safe a lot. The songs are good, no question. But like… I’d love to see another Ignite-type song.

1 Like

It’s nice to see that they’re still around and release stuff! :smiley:
They are one of my favourite bands. :heart:

Used to be a huge fan, got sick of them but wow Subaru’s voice used to be soooo much better, what happened?

it’s fine, but i don’t find it interesting at all. inoffesive and a bit bland.

IN THE STORM has been released for subscription! (only the title track)

spotify

For those who have missed this live stream (like me), they keep the archive online til friday 2021/02/12 - 23:59pm Japan time!

thanks for putting this into words. royz isn’t a bad band, but what you described is def what makes them off-putting for me. :sweat_smile: I wasn’t really sure how to explain it before now.

they have some interesting B-sides from time to time! like 螺旋 is nice & for 2/3 of the track sounds nothing like a Royz song

1 Like

oh yeah this is actually p cool, nice. thanks for bringing it to my attention. I really do wanna like them tbh, but they make it hard lol

1 Like

Covers, tracklist and trailer

Limited Edition Type A

1.IN THE STORM
2.NEXUS

DVD
MV・メイキング

Limited Edition Type B

1.IN THE STORM
2.NEXUS

DVD
(2021年1月9日(土)Royz Oneman LIVE 「IN THE STORM-零-」EN1.No Fate、EN2.Supernovaライブ映像)

Regular Edition Type C

1.IN THE STORM
2.NEXUS
3.涅槃-nirvana-
4.IN THE STORM(inst)
5.NEXUS(inst)
6.涅槃-nirvana-(inst)

2 Likes

As I’ve come to expect, the B-Sides are vastly more interesting than the title track. But I’m glad it isn’t all uninteresting!!