Sadie self-cover album "THE REVIVAL OF SADNESS" release

Sadie will release a “self cover” album titled “THE REVIVAL OF SADNESS” during their revival live on 2024/02/28.

14 Likes

I can’t wait :sob:

3 Likes

OKAY, GIRLIES, I SEE YOU.

6 Likes

oh-my-god-its-happening

4 Likes

Please for the love of all that is holy don’t make it sound like THE THIRTEEN covering Sadie songs.

2 Likes

In case of Madrigal de Maria it can be THE THIRTEEN covering Sadie covering DEG songs.

6 Likes

It’s Ryo trackmaker who is in charge of the sound. So yes it’s gonna sound like the thirteen (and everything he does)

1 Like

In that case I’m cautiously optimistic.

Looking forward to it!

Niceee, maybe the best outcome for the revival!

Specifically looking forward to the GRUNGE OF SORROW, MAD ROID, crimson tear and a holy terrors covers. In fact most of these songs havent had re-recordings since the 2000’s to early 2010’s im super happy. :smile:

3 Likes

As long as it doesn’t sound like those shit remakes on the bleach single, I’ll be happy.

1 Like

YES

Nah Voice of Pain and Tsuiren BANGED!

Rest of the Album though? Agreed lolol

1 Like

Thats nice new look

The tracklist and album artwork was revealed.

3,300 yen tax in

Tracklist (no definited order yet):
心眼
妄想被虐性癖
迷彩
under the chaos
GRUDGE OF SORROW
MAD-ROID
a holy terrors
Crimson Tear
Grieving the dead soul
サイレントイヴ
Ice Romancer
陽炎

[enclosed extras]
24P booklet
Treasure card with individual member designs (1 random card)

Tracklist (no definited order yet):
心眼
妄想被虐性癖
迷彩
under the chaos
GRUDGE OF SORROW
MAD-ROID
a holy terrors
Crimson Tear
Grieving the dead soul
サイレントイヴ
Ice Romancer
陽炎

[DVD]
「迷彩」MV & OFFSHOT
INTERVIEW映像

[enclosed extras]
36-page booklet
A3 mini poster and treasure cards with 5 individual member designs + 1 group design (set of 6)

5 Likes

Amazing :blush:. I hope they put it on sale on their official webshop.

Its available on liltle hearts shop to pre-order

[Regular Edition]

[Limited Edition]

2 Likes

Sweet, definitely getting my hands on the DVD version.

I find it weird that between Sadie and 12012, both bands are coming back with old songs, and avoiding the new. Not that I mind, but I wonder why.

1 Like

I’m biased because I loved the originals so much. Maybe now that I’m less attached I can go back in and give them another go ;D

I mean with the case of 12012 specifically to be brief and not off topic. They have been waiting for a long time to do a revival live because other members of the band are in other bands or got other things going on.

What’s funny is Awoi announcing otogi performing around the same time so idk
Maybe Face music Japan has something to do with this :thinking: puts on tin foil hat lol :laughing:

Anyway getting back on topic, for Sadie, I think it has to do with one of the members had something going on which caused a hiatus I forgot the details specifically but that member didn’t wanna break up the band.

What’s funny is they just so happened to come out of haitus I guess??? around the same time 12012 does live activities or actually does something. So I guess weird coincidence O-o

1 Like