SARIGIA: new drummer, new look, new single「傲慢-arrogance-」

The song sounds quite similar to arrogance actually, but that’s a wild guitar solo I love that lol

Tbh they had more fans with the previously before 2020. After dr. misuki was fired they changed there style and its ehhhh idk i liked what they had before.

They were small before Mizuki left already, but yes, even more now.

Mizuki has been fired for good reasons though and he definitely wasn’t a popular member anyway.

I support the band as it is now. They continued through corona without a drummer and their original main composer but still released music and did lives. Because of the composer change, their sound changed a bit yes, but I support how they didn’t give up and are so active now despite everything. Many bands with similar or bigger budgets have been slacking since corona.

If they really changed “so much” I wouldn’t enjoy the lives anymore either.
(I’ve been following them since they formed from abroad and actually been able to see them regularly~often in Japan since their 1st anniversary live)

2 Likes

For those who didn’t notice it yet.
They release 1 PV each month (7 months long) and they also do sell the song via their official webshop.

4 Likes

New look

3 Likes

wow…this is… not good, not at all

4 Likes

New visuals

1 Like

I like the promo pictures and the looks.
the last releases aren’t for me, but I still have hopes for this band to rise again someday

I’m hoping since 2019, so…

https://twitter.com/SRGA_Official/status/1415280474046361610

2 Likes

What happened to the drummer?!
Why does he have no solo promo pictures?!

Well I really enjoyed wrath like I assumed I would, I think all that’s left is sloth? I wonder if they’ll ever actually get around to releasing that… or maybe just release it super late or something (to fit with the theme of sloth)

1 Like

Dr.Miyavi has left the band on 7/14 due to suffering from a “manic-depressive illness”.

1 Like

how would a music video about sloth look like? The only things I could now imagine would be something Yumeleep like or like Gallo’s Belgephor MV. I can’t imagine SARIGIA doing anything of them.

I could see them doing something somewhat similar to those at least with the pajamas, only other thing I can think of at the moment would maybe be a video of them just lazing about all day.

1 Like

Speaking of sloth… idk maybe they’re just being careful around the flamethrowers but I swear the movement in this PV looks like they had to film all 7 in one afternoon and this is the point where they’ve become tired :open_mouth:

Niiiice song though. back on track.

4 Likes
1 Like

are these guys tired

i swear they’ve done all these new visuals and pvs in like, a week