SCAPEGOAT will disband

Where was it available in the end? It is a shame about the lack of previews :frowning:

bought a physical copy from cdjapan lmao

3 Likes

https://www.hmv.co.jp/artist_SCAPEGOAT_000000000423828/item_Chapter【B-type】_12058806

Official sample from Japan HMV for those who might be interested in how their final album sounds.

I would say, they are still remain their style pretty strong, some songs are as close as their early era too.

<3 FXXKING LOVE Tr.8 infection <3

1 Like

It’s their best album yet!

For folks who have yet to listen to the album, it is now up on spotify along with the rest of scapegoat’s discography! AMAZING

4 Likes

I hope they add more, my top favs arent still there but its nice that a lot more songs have been added! also their last album just slaps, very happy with what they left behind.

This destroys me a bit.

They had a good run though, and left solid releases for us so can’t complain too much.

Too sad almost hate getting back into this. Sad :sob:

completely forgot they are now disbanded :frowning:
they played a oneman on nov 12th where they played their whole discography, all 110 songs (!!!), over 4 sets in one day (crazy!). They also sold out O-East (half capacity or not, still a good feat) for their last live…I hope it was filmed!

11 Likes

Wtf?! Thats actually insane. Pretty good going though!