SCAPEGOAT will disband

SCAPEGOAT will disband after their live at 2021/12/01 at TSUTAYA O-EAST.

1 Like

That’s too bad I really liked them, but them lasting 10+ years is actually great and rare for a vk band tho

1 Like

too bad. I used to like them.

Fuck… Great band. Was.

This announcement totally caught me off guard, fuck

After quite a few revamps to their style over the years I totally get it, I hope everyone will still be active although some may be ready to retire I suppose D:

2 Likes

This is very sad to hear though their slow down in releases over the past couple of years had me worried but here we are. I do hope they move onto other bands afterwards. And it’s surprising they lasted as long they did in the world of vk and the ever revolving doorway of band survival.

1 Like

sad to hear but not surprising. i thought after rabuka that it would be over already tbh. I hope we get to see them in new projects and bands again that would be neat

Scapegoat was a great visual kei band.
they were everything what you want from your average Visual-Kei band. They brought this style of psychos killing their girlfriend to perfection. They visuals were perfect, at least the time where they had their original drummer. Afterwards they were only ok.
I wish the band members a good future.

2 Likes

:sob:

They made the most consistent great music discography in the VK industry, not many bands can remains their genre for so many years, it’s sad to see them disband, but I guess they need a break from being scapegoat and wish there will be new bands afterward.

1 Like

Very sad to hear, they’ve been one of my favorites for years, but they had a great career! I hope we’ll see the members making new projects or joining new bands :cry::hugs:

O_O well this was unexpected after they made an album. WOW! :eyes:

6 Likes

their last album “Chapter” will be released at 2021/08/18 (2 types)

TYPE A (4180yen) will include CD (10 songs) and DVD
TYPE B (3300yen) will include CD (10 songs)

[CD tracklist]

1. 酸素 (Sanso)
  2. 那落 (Naraka)
  3. TRANCE
  4. hippocampus
  5. 何もない夜に (Nanimonai Yoru ni)
  6. インビジブルマン (Invisible Man)
  7. 麻痺した思考と綺麗に咲いた薄紅のサザンカ (Mahishita Shikou to Kirei ni Saita Usubeni no Sazanka)
  8. infection
  9. Goodbye my yesterday
  10. ラブソング (Love Song)
4 Likes

a full album, bless them :frowning: I’m sure it will be quality!

2 Likes

And all 10 songs are brand-new as well, it is a great farewell from SCAPEGOAT to their fans and the band.

3 Likes

Lol album came out and as far as I can tell absolutely no teasers or videos anywhere for it, sick

1 Like

Yeah I was hoping for a digital release or at least a pv or preview but no lol, nothing it seems

1 Like

Oh nooo! Another band I remember forming when I was young is dispersing yet again! It’s so sad but I guess that’s how we always end up getting more amazing bands and amazing albums, it’s just the Uroboros as usual. I really enjoyed their music though! I hope they all move forward and create more music that matter to people. Scapegoat had a great run!

Well I listened to the album and it has a couple snoozes but theres actually some tracks that somewhat capture the sound they had going on earlier so I’m still just flabbergasted why theres absolutely no actually snippets or pvs for this album or whatever but oh well

1 Like