Scarlet Valse suspending activities

【無期限活動休止のお知らせ】

平素よりご声援ありがとうございます。

2021年月9月22日に活動開始10周年を迎え、メンバー各々の今後のバンドに対する価値観や方向性を話し合った結果、来年の3月末をもってScarlet Valseは【無期限活動休止】とさせていただきます。

詳細は添付画像をご覧ください

[Notice of indefinite suspension of activities]

Thank you for your continued support.

On September 22, 2021, we celebrated the 10th anniversary of the activity, and as a result of discussing the values and directions of each member for the future band, Scarlet Valse will be [indefinitely suspended] at the end of March next year.

Shooketh. And just when I start liking them too. </3

Damn that’s sad to see them go.

2 Likes

while I not was too invested in them, they were one of THE Starwave Groups, With Under Fall Justice the first one that came to mind when thinking about Starwave records.

1 Like

Good point. With Mikansei Alice gone from the label and Scarlet Valse pausing (but Kakeru still remaining in the label with Zeke Deux; depends on what the other guys will do), I wonder how Starwave will fare losing some of their top faces, especially a band like Scarlet Valse who has been there from the very beginning.

I don’t blame them since the newer bands they’re signing sound like fucking shit.

The scene really cleans up

Scarlet Valse new PV collection DVD-R “MV Collection V” has been released on 2/16 for 4000 yen and limited to 100 copies at their label webshop. It was released in advance at their live on 2/10 at 恵比寿club aim.

[tracklist]
01.Valkyrie
02.Secret Eden
03.Mirage in Mirror
04.Metamorphosis
05.Tears of Venus
06.No.6
07.Inferno
08.Notice
09.Beautiful Beast
10.Prayer
11.falldown
12.揚羽蝶乃夢
13.Heaven
14.ONE

2 Likes

This sucks

5 Likes

not really shocked after the formation of zeke deux tbh…they’re a fun group tho with really great chemistry so i’ll miss that

1 Like
3 Likes

weren’t some of these pvs already released?! why did Kiwamu delete and reupload them to promote an overpriced PV DVD? :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

New LIVE DVD “2022.03.30 Shibuya REX Remind of Secret Eden ~The Last Scene~ Scarlet Valse 無期限活動休止前ラストツアーファイナル” will be released at 2022/05/25.

DVD DISC 1:
01.Metamorphosis
02.Tears of Venus
03.Beautiful Beast
04.Story
05.揚羽蝶乃夢
06.No.6
07.ONE
08.Believe
09.Lilly
10.Valkyrie
11.Misty Night
12.Virginal Blood

DVD DISC 2:
13.WILL
14.Angelic Sky
15.Everlasting Life
16.Reincarnation
17.Rebellion
18.Rose Cruel Scar
19.Promise
20.Dear
21.Prayer
22.Heaven
23.L-The Other Side-
24.Shining…
25.Secret Eden

2 Likes

wait rin got married? super happy for him!

4 Likes