[Selling] キズ (KIZU) - LIVE DVD『キズ 単独公演「残党」2023.3.26 NHKホール』

Hey everyone,

I made a huge mistake while placing an order on Galaxy Broad Shop, I wanted a Dir en grey DVD and for whatever reason, I bought a live DVD from Kizu, a band I don’t even listen to, and now I’m stuck with that item in my Blackship mailbox, I need to sell this asap to someone who actually will appreciate it because I really can’t afford to ship it to myself for nothing and GBS does not accept returns.

Ideally I’d like to sell it so I can afford to buy the right DVD :rofl: I paid 11900 yen for it, but I’m open to offers. Buyer pays shipping, worldwide shipping available!

I’m also open to trading with someone for DIR EN GREY merch… I guess that’s better than nothing.

This is the item: LIVE DVD『キズ 単独公演「残党」2023.3.26 NHKホール』 | GALAXY BROAD SHOP

Anyone interested??

2 Likes

Did you try listening to Kizu? I personally think they are great.

Sorry no buy interest here

1 Like

Never bought one of their dvds, probably won’t start now, it’s tempting though.

Incredibly tempting since I love kizu sm. Unfortunately I’m starting uni and can’t afford to spend that much rn, but I wish u luck.

(Def listen to them. Favorite band :,) also, if u still have it in a while from now I’d be willing to take it off ur hands)

Correct me if I’m wrong. The KIZU live DVD you’re selling is not Blu-ray, so I edited the word Blu-ray to DVD.

how did this end up going? :slight_smile: