Shaolan974 - comeback

Hi there,

I’m Shaolan974. I’m from Reunion Island, a french tropical island in Indian Ocean .
I joined MH at 01/2013. I was a veteran… wow… and probably most of ex-MH members know me.

I hope the VK community will continue with this new forum.

Greetings~

17 Likes

wow, greetings! didn’t know you’re from there, I was just about to learn something about the Reunion creole days ago and hunting for books since I’m interested in creoles. anyway, nice to see you! :reunion:

1 Like

Nice to see people are interrested in creole culture =D

1 Like

shake hands not offensive, I’m just really crazy about cultures and languages (especially) of those, which not many ppl know except geographists. it’s fascinating to me. or perhaps I just wanna be a multilinguist of “minor languages” instead of just Spanish, German, French, Arabic, etc. heck, I don’t really use Chinese nowadays except talking with my parents sometimes. meh, I’m just weird.

1 Like

Hey welcome! Glad to have you here. I was reading your news topics everyday! Content de voir quelqu’un qui parle français ici :smiley: Je viens du Québec au Canada! J’ai toujours admiré ton travail! Hope you will enjoy it here! Cheers! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome! It’s good to see you here as well :slight_smile: and many thanks for the news-updates on bands in the news section ^^

1 Like

WELCOME(back) <3

1 Like

nice to see people from M-H especially the member posting news, welcome

1 Like

Welcome back! It’s good to see you here, I remember you~
Hope you have a great time on here🙌

1 Like

(How can I resize this thing?)

Not weird at all! :wink: Languages are cool. One day maybe I’ll get a Master’s in Linguistics.

1 Like

thanks! let’s get crazy one day xD :grin:

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to see you came here too^^

1 Like

Welcome back Shaolan!

1 Like