Siblings of bandomen

I wonder if anyone knows if any bandomen have siblings and if so how many? I wonder about Naoto of D=out because he looks like someone else in the music biz and if Kouki has any siblings.

2 Likes

There are plenty
I can only name the guitarist and bassist of Babykingdom rn: Shiki and Monyo/Onishi/Yoshitaka (He uses multiple names, last one is his real one iirc)

2 Likes

Midorikawa You (0.1g no Gosan) used to be in a band with his brother Taku called LucaRia. His brother is now in a non-vk band called SUGAR IN THE CLOSET. They recently performed a cover together with their mom on piano.

Kohta and Kirito from PIERROT are also brothers.

2 Likes

the classic VK siblings are U-ta and Toll from Buck-Tick

4 Likes

MH has a thread of vk brothers here

5 Likes

Probably more of a J-pop guy but Daigo Naitou’s (also known as Daigo Stardust) sister Eiko is a Mangaka who does BL mangas. Her alias is Eiki Eiki. Two of her works, Love!Stage and Back!Stage, are inspired by her brother bing in the showbiz. I think there is even a particular character that is supposed to be him.

3 Likes

Rict and Takuya Mishima from Sable Hills are brothers

What about bandomen who don’t have siblings in the industry?

Just remembered that Kaya’s sister is Nomico of Bad Apple!!'s fame

and they once covered that song together

6 Likes

the beauty genes is strong in that family :smiley:

Naoto is the younger brother of Yoshito ex-xTRiPx and masato ex-belle

5 Likes

I knew he looked familiar. Masato was someone I thought he looked like but wasn’t sure.

Members of ex-THE LOTUS Rian and Tsubasa are brothers
Nana and Ran from ex-POIDOL are brothers too

1 Like

Does someone know If Momoharu from Batsu is related to Toramaru from BabyKingdom? These two looks like 2 matching cupcakes and the fact that all the guys in Bebiki are following this new band makes me wonder.
https://twitter.com/momoharu_Botsu @Bunny-Usagii

I have been trying to look into it on a surface level: They might know each other from somewhere, or it’s just bands supporting bands? Who knows, they might be planning a taiban lol
But I’d say that so far only the eyebrow/eye placement can be comparable. Momo’s face is a bit rounder, but he never fully smiles, so I have too little aspects to compare between the two…
I do wonder why Momo never fully smiles, even when he laughs loudly… His face seems stiff…

2 Likes