SoulSeek users?

Does anyone here still uses SoulSeek? My nickname there is felipar

5 Likes

I haven’t used it in well over 10 years probably. I just started gaining my music library back and I’ll hop back on to see what y’all got sharing!

1 Like

I don’t use it anymore, but I do miss SoulSeek. I used it excessively for music exchange back in 2006 where you could easily find people sharing Visual Kei music files there. Nowadays music is more accessible, so we don’t have to go through all the hardship just to get a single release from SoulSeek like in the past.

I haven’t used it for 12 years probably. my early Malice Mizer’s discography in lossless are from a Catalan slsk user as I rememberd. later I got Juka’s discography in lossless and that’s my last time to use it maybe. oh, I also got Pride Of Mind’s discography from a Danish guy, I gave him Zigzo stuffs as an exchange. well, those are the memories. r.i.p my slsk experience, 2004-2008

I still use it. Let’s see if you can find me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Making me miss the good old days. I haven’t used slsk since 2012 or 2013. Got a ton of rare goodies from it though, which I really cherished. It’s too bad I can’t relive that excitement. :frowning:

It’s too bad I can’t relive that excitement. :frowning:

me thinking about the golden days of last.fm

3 Likes

I am still active there as well. Lately there have been more users sharing VK and rarez, which I find good. Some of the old stuff is starting to vanish off the face of the earth, so it’s nice that some people still share and bring it back into circulation, even if it’s old files from the 90s-00s that sounds ass.

4 Likes

What is your nickname there? Maybe we could think about creating a room for for this forum users :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am there as keloid :3 Atm the Visual kei room is there once again. I do tend to forget that rooms exist, though. I mostly get my stuff through the search XD

2 Likes

Yes! Always leaking the goods to anyone searching for it

Downloaded soulseek again in 2020 to get all the stuff I lost in the last decade back. I even found a guy there who’s on this forum as well (@deark_LUNEMINGUANTUM), downloaded A WHOLE LOT of stuff from him yesterday (thanks, man!)

2 Likes

YEAH!!!

3 Likes

We should make a JRO room on slsk

3 Likes

I downloaded so many bands from you hahaha

I agree :slight_smile: idk if we could use the forum’s name though

1 Like

I too lol!!!

Feel free to use the forum name to create a JRO room on SoulSeek if you would like to keep in touch with our members there, but it’s just not an official one.

2 Likes

I noticed that there’s already an existing room called Visual Kei (@deark_LUNEMINGUANTUM seems to be there already), so maybe it’d be better we use that one because of the self-explained name? I already entered it and toggled autojoin on. :wink:

1 Like

The problem is that the group there is killed. Lol.
We can get busy there …

If the group’s already dead, I’m sure no one will mind us taking it over.

2 Likes