Spotify Wrapped 2022

Its another year of wrapped madness.

giphy

Get your spotify wrapped data ready and share it with us. Show of your personal addictions and favorites.

I’ll be taking notes to see who is the most crazy of ya all :joy:

You can find your wrapped early on via this link (only works with the app)

4 Likes

My top 5 Artists were predictable

I was not suspecting this part thou :laughing:

Country Pop is my third most listened genre :person_facepalming::joy: i can’t aaaahhhh

I had 3days to listen to it that often

2 Likes

This bit was the highlight for me, no question about it.

8 Likes

This year I lived and breathed by Masayoshi Takanaka. I dunno even know what voidgaze is, but apparently I really liked it.

3 Likes

6 Likes

No Spotify, but here are my stats on a dead platform

5 Likes

I hate Spotify so here’s Apple Music.

4 Likes

So 0.004% of DIR EN GREY fans on Spotify are insane basically? 34K for just one artist is pretty remarkable in and of itself.

I love your taste in music. It is a little bit of everything.

1 Like

Thank you!! It keeps things fresh - I can burn myself out if I go too hard on one thing for too long

1 Like

Anyone who knows me isn’t surprised by my results I’m sure…

Not really surprising in any way, except maybe for the genre results weren’t what I expected. How did deathcore not make it on there but punk did? Very odd :thinking:

This is definitely spot on lol

1 Like

Kinda felt like it was missing some stuff from here and there but all in all this was what I expected lmao

Also as a bonus, here’s the podcast part basically just calling me gay:

2 Likes

Non Spotify users also welcome? :smiling_face_with_tear:
Last.fm / other streaming services also provide these end-of-year-reviews.

2 Likes

You better be :laughing:

2 Likes

Bruh, this isn’t even Apple Music + Qobuz since I stopped using Spotify a couple months ago. Waiting on the last.fm one for January to figure out my top artists (#1 is likely Uverworld.)

Let me calm the neon aesthetics of this thread with something more subtle :relieved:

7 Likes

I like that this is in hours and minutes instead of Spotify’s weird preference for minutes only.

1 Like

Yep! And measuring listened time instead of plays (like last.fm) makes so much more sense in general.

I feel called out

4 Likes