one of the few Western Metal groups I love. They seriously need a Topic.
so here it is
there newest release
(I have no idea what the real purpose of this site is, but it is linked on there twitter)
one of the few Western Metal groups I love. They seriously need a Topic.
so here it is
there newest release
(I have no idea what the real purpose of this site is, but it is linked on there twitter)
I kinda want to know what their Idea is with that one.
So I read a comic and are supposed to listen to the music I can download through it while reading?
Wow, another new song?? I can’t keep up, lmao.
I’ve been getting into these guys recently, I dig both their musical and visual style.
edit: btw the Prologue EP is available to buy/dl here too:
A bit of a change of pace, huh. Not bad. ![]()
The guys dropped their debut album a few weeks ago!