Subthatsong archive

We all know that subthatsong was a awesome translator, who unfortunately decided to delete any videos or translations of the internet.

Fortunately i did save quite a few of her videos and translations and started to re-upload them on my YouTube channel.

[ENG sub] 甘い暴力 (Amai Bouryoku) - 愛の地獄 (Ai no Jigoku) official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

[ENG sub] Sick2 - 絶対天使領域 (Zettai Tenshi Ryouiki) official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

[ENG sub] Sick2 - ミーハーを葬る唄 (Miiha o Houmuru Uta) official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

[ENG sub] Sick - CRAZY TOKYO official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

[ENG sub] Sick - 妄想悪魔審判 (Mousou Akuma Shinpan) official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

[ENG sub] Sick - デリバリーメンタルヘルス (DeliveryMental Health) official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

Nocturnal Bloodlust -Thank you [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

Nocturnal Bloodlust - Macho of the World [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

Kizu - 15.2 [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

I should have the subs for XaaXaa and Zigzag still (and maybe more) so stay tuned for more :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you! <3

1 Like

I got the KTK ones maybe? ;-----;

Wait… ktk is?

-真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ (zigzag) - ゴミはゴミ箱へ (Gomi wa Gomibako e) [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

-真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ (zigzag) - 好きになってくれますか (Suki ni Nattekuremasu ka) [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

MEJIBRAY -DECADANCE - Counting Goats if I cant be yours -MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

MEJIBRAY Echo official MV Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics

ギャロ (THE GALLO) - BELPHEGOR official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ギャロ (THE GALLO) - SUCCUBUS [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ギャロ (THE GALLO) - VELTRO official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ギャロ (THE GALLO) - DEATHTOPIA official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ギャロ (THE GALLO) - INCUBUS official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ギャロ (THE GALLO) - PLUTO official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

サアサア (xaa-xaa) - としゃ降りの彼女 (Doshaburi no Kanojo) official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

2 Likes

KuroyuriToKage

Ah ok, i have one MV of GuluGulu, but nothing from Kuroyuri to Kage. Sorry.

I will upload the GuluGulu MV when i get to it.

1 Like

ザアザア (xaa-xaa) - 破裂 (Haretsu) official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ザアザア (xaa-xaa) - 水没 (Suibotsu) official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ザアザア (xaa-xaa) - 死んしゃったホチの話 (Shinjatta Pochi no Hanashi) [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

真天地開闢集団ジグザグ (zigzag) - 帰りたいけど帰れない (Kaeritai Kedo Kaerenai) [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

真天地開闢集団ジグザグ (zigzag) - Promise official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ザアザア (xaa-xaa) - 花占い (Hana Uranai) [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ザアザア (xaa-xaa) - 明日晴れるといいな (Ashita Hareru to ii na) [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ザアザア (xaa-xaa) - 整形 (Seikei) official lyric video [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ザアザア (xaa-xaa) - ラブレター (Love Letter) official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ザアザア (xaa-xaa) - ホラー (Horror) official MV spot [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ザアザア (xaa-xaa) - ゴミ捨ては何曜日でも (Gomisute wa Nanyoubi Demo) [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ザアザア (xaa-xaa) - キオク (Kioku) [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ザアザア (xaa-xaa) - カメレオン女 (Chameleon Onna) official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ザアザア (xaa-xaa) - イライラする雨 (Iraira suru Ame) official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ギャロ (THE GALLO) - 魔王-闇詩- (Maou -Yami Uta-) official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ギャロ (THE GALLO) - 夢宴 (Muen) official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

ギャロ (THE GALLO) - VITCH official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

-真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ (zigzag) - 好きになってくれますか (Suki ni Nattekuremasu ka) [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

gulu gulu - 首輪教育のすすめ (Kubiwa kyōiku no susume) official MV [Kanji+Rom+Eng lyrics]

Edit: i have uploaded now literally everything i still had

2 Likes

I have some Dimlim translations together with the translator’s notes + some other ones

Dimlim - D.Hymnus

Dimlim - Mad K

Dimlim - Rijin

Dimlim - Monogurui Narite

Dimlim - Pleasure

Deviloof - Ruin

Deviloof - M.F.Jap

Sukekiyo - En

This is all I have

2 Likes

Did she ever give a reason for the deletions? I know she deleted the subbed Dimlim videos during Retsu’s but tantrum about uploading, but I didn’t realize she axed everything.

Speaking of Dimlim, I assumed the [K] in Mad [K] was there to represent the use of several words in the lyrics that start with a “k” and mean “crazy person”. Especially since Sho keeps saying “madman” in the song.

1 Like

From what I know she struggled with mental health for a long time, there are maybe people that know more since she supposedly shared a lot of her problems on her Discord server. We speculated on Discord that she might just want a fresh start and thus she erased all of her work (as weird as it sounds)

2 Likes

I did randomly run into some of the old translation videos on YouTube, and ended up here haha.

To clear it up, the reason for deletion was purely just my realization that my work just wasn’t what I wanted it to be, in the end the work was subpar at best at moments and I felt it just wasn’t good enough nor was it the place/way to learn. It does make me cringe watching back some of the videos having learned so much more throughout the years. Some weren’t bad, others I feel were atrocious attempts at interpretation and I failed to convey things properly and stumbled far too much.

I feel no pride in the majority of the work I did, nor do I feel confident I’d even now be able to pick it up again in a way that would be satisfactory in my own eyes

7 Likes