Sugar new single "甘噛" (Amagami) release

Sugar will release their new single “甘噛” (Amagami) on 2026/11/04.


5 Likes

I want to give them a second chance, I stopped listening to them after their first release, they sounded so kizu and Lime :lime::lime:pushed them everywhere. I want to listen to their stuff in a better place.

Let’s see!!

2 Likes

I really only find Nea on their first song (the cocoa one) to be sounding like Lime.
I told a friend this spring who had seen them for the contest for the festival in Paris in April and she was like, she doesn’t find Nea sounds much like Lime, sugar in general not like Kizu. But I think they didn’t play the cocoa song for the contest (I’m not sure about this though).

I really enjoy them a lot. For me it’s the first song but that made me rather curious what that would lead to. Since then I think they don’t sound more like Kizu as XANVALA sound like Gazette or whatever.

1 Like

Their music is generic but they can have some nice visuals just sad that their label is facist.

only three of them? Was there info about depart?

The drummer had to pause band activities because of health problems

1 Like

Yeah, I think that was announced months ago. But there always still was the old pic with the four of them and when the new one appeared these days I was confused for a minute, too.

1 Like

First I wanted to complain about such a far-away announcement… and then I looked at the calendar, god help me

[Limited edition] (2750yen)
[CD]

  1. 甘噛
  2. No!!!
  3. 嫌われ者

[DVD]

  1. 甘噛 Music Clip
  2. 甘噛 BEHIND THE SCENES

[Regular edition] (2200yen)
[CD]

  1. 甘噛
  2. No!!!
  3. 嫌われ者
  4. Juice 2026mix
1 Like