SUGGESTIONS 2nd Album "Thorns of pagan embryo"

At the beginning of the year SUGGESTIONS ran a successful crowdfunding campaign for the release of their new album which is out now on streaming services:

Release Date: 2024.05.05

Tracklist:
1.South of Heaven (Album Version)
2.PAGAN EMBRYO
3.NASTY BITS
4.OUTCAST (Album Version)
5.NEGATIVE BLOOD
6.Heal on Kill
7.OUT OF THE BLACK (Album Version)
8.Tragedy leads us to Heaven
9.ETHER
10.Orison

6 Likes

Oh wow, finally a new full-length! I almost forgot about these guys. Their previous stuff was good chuggy slow & heavy 'core shit, hopefully this new one will deliver too!

2 Likes

I think they did a good job, mostly more of the same sound although the song ETHER I thought was a bit different than anything they’ve done before, it sounded almost like melodic black metal or something. Also I appreciate that all of the songs are either new or a new version, my main issue is the volume, everything is super quiet, which is weird because several of their past releases were super loud, why do so many bands seem to have an issue like this lately?

Anyway if anyone’s interested the vocalist has another band called DOWNED, they go for a more hardcore sound(at least that’s what they say, idk much at all about hardcore so not sure if that’s accurate or not.) So far they’ve released one EP called Pure Hate Only and a single called AVALANCHE:

1 Like

lmao yeah, I was like what the hell, why is this album so frickin’ quiet?? :laughing: Strangely tho, the version on Bandcamp seems to be a little louder (but still too quiet compared to most releases of the past few years). I wonder how it came to be, if it was a deliberate choice or…?

Anyway, musically it’s pretty nice at least.

1 Like

New music video:

1 Like