sukekiyo 3 new demo tapes release

sukekiyo will release 3 new demo tapes “触れさせる”, “Valentina”, and “夢見ドロ” via the official online shopping site “GALAXY BROAD SHOP”. Further details will be announced later.

4 Likes

Information about preorders for the demo tapes of sukekiyo new songs 『夢見ドロ (yumemi doro) 』, 『触れさせる (furesaseru) 』 and 『Valentina』 has just been announced.

Each demo tape (cassette tape) will come with novelty goods: an original umbrella, original T-shirt (black) and original T-shirt (white)
A 『Special Complete Set』 will be on sale on early pre-order only. This set will be including all the 3 demotapes and their 3 novelty goods, along with an original sport bag and a bonus CD for 「夢見ドロ (yumemi doro) 」「触れさせる (furesaseru) 」 and 「Valentina」.
A 『Complete set』 (comes without the original sport bag) will also be available for pre-order.

Please note that all the products come in limited numbers, and the sales will stop as soon as they run out of stock.

3 Likes

They sound great, can’t wait for someone to put them up :stuck_out_tongue:

I should probably feel bad for anyone who gets suckered into buying these. Disgusting how they’re exploiting fans.

Still, if you have the disposable income, sure, why not, I guess. Those umbrellas aren’t going to buy themselves.

What pisses me off is that you only can get final versions of these songs if you buy a complete set.
If not - then enjoy these demos?
FFS, just release finished Rongai already.

I uploaded all three of them:

3 Likes

Are these the ones from reddit/vk?

Valentina is fire

3 Likes

For real, top 5 Skky tracks for me easy

Valentina is Dorothy 2.0, imo.
But less VGMy.

1 Like