sukekiyo new CD "SALUS" release

sukekiyo new CD “SALUS” will be released at 2021/12/21 (3 types)

mail-order limited edition (11000yen) will be available for orders since 2021/11/16
it will include CD (5 songs), Blu-ray including MV and live videos and clutch bag

mail-order regular edition (6600yen) will be available for orders since 2021/11/16
it will include CD (5 songs) and Blu-ray including MV and live videos

regular edition (1320yen) will be released at 2021/12/29
it will include CD (3 songs) only

[CD tracklist - mail-order edition]
Candis
Creeper
触れさせる (Furesaseru)
Candis (Off Vocal Ver.)
zephyr (Ending Ver.)

[Blu-ray tracklist - mail-order edition]
Candis
Candis (Another Edition)

sukekiyo 「奇行少女」 -漆黒の儀-
2021年7月3日(土) 京都劇場
2021年7月4日(日) 京都劇場
aftermath
グニャ結論。そして血眼。
襞謳
focus
擬似ネクロマンサー
君は剥き出し

[CD tracklist - regular edition]
Candis
触れさせる (Furesaseru)
Candis (Off Vocal Ver.)

13 Likes
1 Like
16 Likes

WOW I love this :heart_eyes:

Gara serving BOOWY realness FTW :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Cool to see sukekiyo’s been bit by the 80’s bug. I think its actually done really well here but i wish they went further with the melodies and hooks.

This song is a great experience so far :smiley:

This is actually really nice. Very different from what I was expecting, but what do you expect from these guys really? Haha.

1 Like

This is what I was hoping for but what I didn’t expect. Also the intro bringing back memories of the weirdness of all those shows and their interviews made my day :smiley:

Someone edited the moderator out.
Thank you so much kind person.

3 Likes

This is literally my new favorite by them and for some reason Kyo’s dance is mesmerizing in this video

3 Likes

Lol, the begin of the PV is taking a piss out of those old and awkward Band-feature programs. Overall a great PV aesthetically, I love the many 80s references and throwbacks.

I also like the very New Wave-ish direction of that song. Imo Sukekiyo always had a bit of a Post-punk vibe, but they went into 80s music full force in this one and I love it. I wonder if they will ever give us a vaporwave album, lol. In general it feels nice to see Kyo doing music that’s less harsh and aggressive and more similar to early Dir en grey.

5 Likes

Am keen to grab a copy of the special edition version as the bluray looks wicked but they’re already pretty much out of stock everywhere. Haha. + Regular version looks whack.

For your interest, SALUS will be on streaming from December 29th (ignore the apparent December 9th release, the JP site states 29th)

Also, Candis will already be available on December 9th

3 Likes

Hmm, no Radio Edit Versions this time? Hopefully

Candis is a great track and the video is SO cool. Not a big fan of Sukekiyo, really, but this definitely does go pretty hard.

“complication”, lol

1 Like

Candis is now available on streaming websites, but you need a VPN until it’s Thursday in your region :slight_smile:

1 Like

And it’s here~

4 Likes

Ok Creeper slaps

3 Likes

INNIT CREEPER IS A BOP

2 Likes