Tainted world forum

Hi all, i just registered on this forums. Quick question, i used to be a regular from Tainted world forum waaaay back 15 years or more ago, is there any member here who comes from there? I searched TW on google and it lead me to this forum.

3 Likes

Hello. Some of us have been around since Tainted World. But Tainted World was not associated with JROCK ONE. TW became Monochrome Heaven in 2011 and MH closed down in 2020.

3 Likes

I was a mod on TW. Same username.

3 Likes

I was a mod on MH for a while as well.

3 Likes

I was on TW. same username! But almost time i was only lurking.

2 Likes

Hey there! Old TW head here as well (Jigsaw9), although I came in during the later years iirc. Your username seems familiar, if you were using the same back then!

3 Likes

I was also an old member on TW and moderator on Monochrome heaven, both under the name Linhsan, now going by Rize :slight_smile:

Many of us were from one or both member of these forums. ^^

4 Likes

Maaany years ago… :frowning:

1 Like

Also was a lurker but here since the monochrome heaven days :cloud:

I came in during the MH days : >

I joined MH around 2015/2016 if I recall correctly! Same username too

i miss the mess that was batsu tbh

2 Likes

used to lurk in MH, decided to be active here

I used to be more active in the Batsu/TW/MH days. I still pop up from time to time. A few of you i know from JrockNYC.

1 Like

I know I was a poster on Inertia’s and Batsu for sure, lurked on scape, not sure if I spent much time on Tainted World, because I was taking a break from VK at the time. I was on MH, though.

1 Like

Inertia! My first foray into J-rock forums. Had the same handle since then.

+1 for scape, MH, Jrocknyc, livejournal

I’m not even sure I joined batsu or tainted world.

X Radical Dreamers was a big one in the late 00’s. That hurt when it closed.

I only lurked Batsu (without user), I was on Tainted World, also lurking and not really posting (forgot the username, lol). I had a livejournal too. I became way more active and talkative on MH (under the username “Ikna”)

saaame!

Joined MH in 2015 with the same name, and was around regularly until 2019 or so. Welcome back!

1 Like

I was on TW then MH back then, and batsu too. Used to post sometimes on MH but I’m more of a lurker anywhere else.

3 Likes