the GazettE 6 live Blu-ray titles release

the GazettE will release 6 live Blu-ray titles of their previously released live DVDs on 2022/03/09. Only the regular editions will be available in the Blu-ray format.

• THE NAMELESS LIBERTY AT 10.12.26 TOKYO DOME
  • TOUR11-12 VENOMOUS CELL FINALE OMEGA LIVE AT 01.14 YOKOHAMA ARENA
  • the GazettE 10TH ANNIVERSARY THE DECADE LIVE AT 03.10 MAKUHARI MESSE
  • the GazettE LIVE TOUR 12-13【DIVISION】FINAL MELT LIVE AT 03.10 SAITAMA SUPER ARENA
  • the GazettE LIVE TOUR13-14 [MAGNIFICENT MALFORMED BOX] FINAL CODA LIVE AT 01.11 YOKOHAMA ARENA
  • STANDING LIVE TOUR 14 HERESY LIMITED -再定義-
9 Likes

Oh noooooooo my money…

2 Likes

Special page

Prices:
The nameless liberty, Omega, Division and Magnificent malformed box: 6380 yen
The decade: 5856 yen
Saiteigi: 6050 yen

1 Like

More bands need to do this if they can.

2 Likes

100% agree.

1 Like

R.I.P. my wallet

1 Like

I don’t want to sound mental or anything but you can get all of the dvds online for a fraction of the price. Is essentially the same thing… haha.

everyone does this tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hate that DIM scene tour won’t have a BR pressing, it’s their best era all the way up to dogma.

I’m looking through playlists for the first 3 DVDs and it’s such a miserable type of nostalgia coming up from those (the devil on my bed, vermin, vortex — omg… they released so much outright heinous shit when sony signed them, I can’t believe they were touring that with a serious face.)

5 Likes

True but this one is in Blu-Ray. So I would expect better picture quality.

I went and re-bought all of Kamijo’s live in Blu-Ray this past year. The details looks a lot better when viewing on a big screen. You can see the finer details to his outfit and there is a lot less smearing of the background when viewing the full stage.

I’ll probably get these releases as they were some of the lives in youtube that got me into them

3 Likes

I agree with you on how Blu Ray quality provides much more details. I experienced it getting Laruku lives on Blu Ray and watching them on my 65" OLED. Glorious experience overall.

Good news from this lads!

1 Like
4 Likes

It seems that for a few years they have been afraid of close-ups of the camera at concerts xD

1 Like

I’m guessing they’re swan diving into our wallets like this because these concerts are going to be in better quality. I wonder if the source quality for earlier concerts are so bad that they don’t want to go through the effort to upscale it to Blu-Ray using AI. They should though.

1 Like

I think it’s a copyright issue, sony likely didn’t bother buying source footage from their early DVDs out. they were shot on film cameras, and should hold up beautifully for bluray purposes without upscaling.

I think it’s actually the DIM SCENE tour marked their switch to digital-only concert filming which might hypothetically look not good anymore, but their entire re-release spree is done with sony releases only. unless king records ever renews their interest in VK, we’ll likely won’t see those videos re-released.

2 Likes