the GazettE - MOMENT [Bass Cover]

Hi all! So a couple days ago I released my first Youtube video. The title of this thread will give you a hint about what it’s about :wink:

I will be mainly posting bass covers of various Japanese artists on there, while maintaining a slight Vkei style. Let me know what you think, and also please let me know if you make music covers yourself! Would love to see some from other people.

13 Likes

your Bass looks so cool :black_heart:
also I love how you have different camera angles and B clips for the moments without bass guitar

1 Like

Thank you! Videography is another interest of mine, so I actually liked that this song has some parts where there’s no bass at all so I could fill it with B-roll clips I filmed in the last year or so.

2 Likes

that you made them yourself makes it even better

1 Like

Oh damn, that’s really cool! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Wow! You’re very good on bass man! Solid cover, loving how you filmed it, this is amazing for a first video! Your style (make-up, nails, tattoos, cloths) is also very cool! Keep it up man! I’m very curious to see what you’ll cover next!

Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words!

2 Likes

Np! I’ll sub to your channel and check your future covers :slight_smile:

1 Like

It has been a little while, but I’ve released a new Gazette cover! This time it’s Last Heaven. I just love Reita’s part in this song, and although there are a few big spaces where there’s no bass at all I’ve tried to keep in interesting for the viewer. I took inspiration directly from the Last Heaven MV.

8 Likes