the GazettE new live DVD/Blu-ray "LIVE TOUR2022-2023 MASS "THE FINAL" LIVE AT NIPPON BUDOKAN" release

the GazettE new live DVD/Blu-ray “LIVE TOUR2022-2023 MASS “THE FINAL” LIVE AT NIPPON BUDOKAN” will be released at 2024/04/17 (4 types)

it will includes scenes of their oneman live at 2023/07/15 at Nippon Budoukan

Limited edition A (13250yen) will include Blu-ray with live and documentary, photobook and will be in a LP-size

Limited edition B (12250yen) will include 2DVD with live and documentary, photobook and will be in a LP-size

Regular edition A (7400yen) will inlcude Blu-Ray with live

Regular edition B (6400yen) will include 2DVD with live

[tracklist]
1 COUNT-10 (SE)
2 BLINDING HOPE
3 ROLLIN’
4 NINTH ODD SMELL
5 DAWN
6 HOLD
7 裏切る舌
8 NOX
9 13STAIRS[-]1
10 DRIPPING INSANITY
11 濁
12 THE PALE
13 MOMENT
14 BARBARIAN
15 FRENZY
16 ATTITUDE
17 ABHOR GOD
18 UNFINISHED
19 GO TO HELL (EN)
20 赤いワンピース (EN)
21 貴女ノ為ノ此ノ命。 (EN)
22 INSIDE BEAST (EN)
23 Hyena (EN)
24 UGLY (EN)
25 TOMORROW NEVER DIES (EN)
26 未成年 (WEN)
27 LAST SONG (WEN)
28 LIVE TOUR2022-2023 MASS DOCUMENTARY

5 Likes

Cover

6 Likes

I hope this cover art symbolizes the end of Ninth-sound era.

5 Likes

is the song rollin’ a limp bizkit cover?

This is probably the the backside artwork:
Before edit: Second cover (not sure which one is the regular and which the limited edition’s cover, tho)

I’d wish :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

That’s just a promotional pic I think. It’s nowhere on their official website :sweat_smile:

Strange, they used this as the only picture for their english insta post about the jacket artwork.

Update: this Design is used somewhere on the record. Might be the backside. Ruki shows both here:

1 Like

If it’s anything like their last one that was on WOWOW it’ll be amazing. Still the best live performance I’ve ever seen.

I wish they performed some older material, it’s nice to see Miseinen, Akai One Piece, even 13 Stairs is a nice feature. When are we gonna get bangers like Carry?, Maximum Impulse, No.666, DIS etc. I miss these oldies like crazy :joy:

The 15th Anniversary contained A LOT of OG songs. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Also they played MAXIMUM IMPULSE and some other Gems from NIL-DISORDER on this live as well.

1 Like