the GazettE new song "BLINDING HOPE" and new album "MASS" release

It’s been a while, boys.

poggers :pleading_face:

… and girls.

1 Like

lol I’m referring to the GazettE.

19th anniversary?! God I feel old.

Oh please don’t make me remember where they stole a song from Nil

Huh? Which song that was? Sorry, not informed that well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxOyCN5AS1n/

1 Like

Super excited for this

…Jeez.
And I thought that covering Robert Miles’ Children was weird.

2 Likes

Ruki said that on March 10th they’ll also upload a trailer of the album’s songs and a new MV!

4 Likes

I guess the MV will be the one for Blinding Hope though. And he’s been saying so much this time. ^^

Yes, think so too for the MV. Translating his loooong insta post was… painful xD

1 Like

Oh, you translated it? What a hell. Though I’m glad he said lots of stuff that’s been on his mind I wouldn’t wanna do that.

Possible lyrics from the teaser video:

This darkness blinds out our eyes
Crying out for a change
We take all this hope and fight
Come back to the light

1 Like

Can’t wait! It’s been so long since NINTH. I’m not making the same mistake I did with DOGMA by looking at the teasers they uploaded before the album came out.

Please let it be dark and heavy. I don’t care how shit the world is right now, just don’t give us an album full of Tomorrow Never Dieses, that’ll make the global depression worse :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Oh man. Imagine if this is DOGMA v2. heavy drooling

I won’t be mad if they reuse that aesthetic they did for ABBYS-LUCY trailer. Love the mad doctors/scientists vibe. It just feel like a waste to just use that for the one off concert only.

1 Like

Imagine if this is a full-length album of Art Drawn By Vomit-style songs.

5 Likes

Don’t wanna get my hopes up since the visuals say otherwise but a bitch can dream :sob:

2 Likes