The Ghost inside of Me

Decided to open this thread to discuss about this small time, yet very interesting, female lead group.

TGioM were born in 2010 but began to perform as a singing/performance(?) duo only in 2015 before splitting at the end of the same year. Vocalist BaN continued her activity alone until 2018, when the rest of the members joined her and the project became the VK group we know today.

Members are:
Vocalist BaN
Guitarist Ryuto
Bassist and Contrabassist Maya
Keyboard and Piano Maiha
Violin Kuromi

Their concerts are a beautiful and distinctive mix of music and storytelling performance.

Here a collection of preview of their last album from their official youtube, and their VK.gy profile. Give this girls and boys a listen.

6 Likes

They also have a web shop were you can buy their merchandise and music. https://tgim.base.shop/

If someone would like to buy something from them but doesn’t know how to buy from Japan, you can send me a PM and I’m willing to help by ordering (beyond price only asking for expenses, like shipping fee and the proxy I’ll use fees, etc. no middle man fees for me).

My favorite songs from them are Rumble Fish and Hamelin btw, what’s your?

They’ll do a new live july 10, plus it will be available on Twitcasting, here to buy the e-ticket: -unplugged nocturne- 第五夜〜螢火の祈り〜 - TwitCasting

Yesterday live setlist. I really liked their Malice Mizer cover, I must say. (Tickets for the livestream recording are still available)

They just added chekis from the live to their webshop, in case anyone may be interested in them (I was and I bought some :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:). They also have free domestic shipping fees till August 9th, so if anyone wants to get something, now it’s the right time to do it.

1 Like

New concept mini album coming in May!!

And some lineup changes:

2 Likes