The MADNA new mini-album "Ugly heaven" release

The MADNA announced at their first oneman that they will release their 2nd E.P “Ugly heaven” on March 9th, costing 3.300 JPY (CD+DVD).

ugly heaven

CD tracklist:
1 - 東京 BAD STREET KING (Tokyo BAD STREET KING)
2 - 8mmBOMB
3 - Emily
4 - 蠢 (Ugomeku)
5- OUTLAW
6 - Pendulum

DVD tracklist:
THE MADNA 1st GIG 「ザ・ファーストトリップ」(“THE FiRSTriP”) at.新宿 BLAZE
1 - MAD GAME
2 - OUTLAW
3 - grafity days.

東京 BAD STREET KING (MV)

In addition, they will also hold their first oneman tour to celebrate 1st and 2nd E.P release:

Tour’22 境界線 (Sekaisen)

03/12
America Mura BEYOND (OSAKA)

03/13
HOLIDA NEXT NAGOYA

03/16
NAGANO JUNK BOX (Takashi Birthday)

03/19
Shibuya REX

4 Likes

BTW, the new songs (that I believe are going to be included in the mini-album) are VERY FUCKN AWESOME!

They are heavier and less “pop” than in the first one, so I think more people will enjoy it. Still not “dark” as DADAROMA, but the instruments etc are really heavy :slight_smile:
Their first concert was just AMAZING!

1 Like
5 Likes

New track sounds pretty dope
Hope they forever drop MAD GAME from any set list.

1 Like

Not a fan of the first EP, not bad but nothing amazing but I’m still interested to hear what’s coming with this one.

lmaoooo the dude on the left I can’t…

5 Likes

I actually like this visuals
Tomo did better already but generally I like it.
Gives a lot of Codomo Dragon vibes.
So much that I thought first this would be a new Codomo Dragon look.

1 Like

wtf is going on with tomo :skull: :skull: :skull:

1 Like

What are the words on his face?

i see the word “ghetto” but can’t fully see the other word on his other cheek

2 Likes

So somw people on twitter started to pick on the left guy his make up (tomo is it, right)

Summary

Lets see if i have to get some popcorn ready to see the show of twitter people canceling the madna

1 Like

Actually not surprised by this tbh, that’s vk twitter for ya.

i think it’s “ghetto changes”. considering their outfits and faces on Ryota’s suit… they want to be revolutionary and rebellious? idk. i hope he will explain more in the magazine.

Is that Dr. Zauis from Planet of the Apes on Ryota’s sleeve?

Am i the only one struggling to see what is racist here? Fucking softcocks getting wound up by literally nothing these days. Its not like theyre wearing swastikas and kkk hoods or going full blackface with lettering painted on them spelling “kill all the nigs”. That i could understand a few people questioning… haha.

7 Likes

People are too sensitive nowadays. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Well, obviously it’s the big hair. Only black people are allowed to have big, full hair, it’s cultural appropriation for straight hair-privileged people to backcomp or crimp their hair. Now excuse myself, I have to cancel all of 80s and 90s VK, Glam Rock and Goth for using hairspray /s

I always wonder how these people can get into VK, the scene with the most degenerate tryhard edgelords.

How are they going to “excuse” those looks?

We even had a whole thread about this thing on MH…

7 Likes

“ghetto ages”?

that left heffa aside, look is a slay.

9 Likes

New link: THE MADNA - 東京BAD STREET KING(official video) - YouTube

I’m glad that the ghetto make up is gone

1 Like