This bot roasts your music taste [Spotify]

I saw this fun little timewaster before the new year and thought it would be fun to try out! This bot checks over your Spotify history and proceeds to give it the old fashioned flambee :fire:

Take it out on a test drive here!

It’s clearly meant for more mainstream tastes but it won’t hesitate to take you down a peg for listening to obscure af music too. I wonder if it got some info from MH, it really tried to rail on me for being a Mukka :thinking: i umm

So, after you take the test, what did you get? I got:

Not that bad tbh. How about you? :hugs:

8 Likes

oh.

6 Likes

Well thats funny :joy::joy::joy:
The first half year I listened only to kpop and then the other half only VK. It’s seriously a big mess.

4 Likes

Ngl “Cling-clang-pots-and-pans-music” gave me quite the chuckle

2 Likes

lol, this was pretty funny. Clever take on a musical round up.

Here’s mine:

3 Likes

It was pretty hilarious to read the results, lol.

picture_02

3 Likes

Is anyone not stuck in 2010?

4 Likes

“Final Fantasy Slow Dance Bad” :rofl:

Same though, tbh :pensive:

Ah, a fellow Baby Don’t Stop stan. :heart:

1 Like

The most ironic thing about my Spotify is that the bot thinks my music taste is Arianator-anime-depressed-bops bad. I’m not even an Ariana Grande fan, but my parents and older sister listened to it while my phone is charging in the car. (I drained my phone battery so fast :sweat_smile:) Overall, my music taste changed from K-pop to Anime to recently Visual Kei, so I guess that MY MUSIC CHANGED OFTEN HAHA!

2 Likes

In my defense I must say that 90% of times I use random shuffle on my favorites. And that when kizu first appeared on Spotify EU I did give them MANY “fake” views to boost a bit their numbers so my stats are very skewed toward them.
I don’t have any “escape room” in my list so idk about it…

3 Likes

it was my summer drug.

I see Stray Kids is on your radar. A man of culture :eyes: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

oh lol

3 Likes

Screenshot (36)

6 Likes

Did anyone else not get a final result? Lol, I got through all of the questions and stuff, and then it said it was going to give a final score and the page just went white and stayed that way.

I wonder if it just couldn’t get any matches for the autogenerated text on the websites the bot was drawing info from. I don’t really consider my taste in music obscure, but I guess most of the artists I listen to on Spotify don’t get featured on English websites enough.

Opera Snapshot_2021-01-17_180918_pudding.cool
written on her by birdman hahahaha
oh dear

2 Likes

I feel so called out by that bot :joy::joy:

2 Likes

1 Like

1 year later update:
(Basically the same as last year. :sob:)