This thread is a lie

Okay, it’s April Fools Day and so I got an idea to create a thread where you can spread your lies or fantasy thoughts about bands, random things or whatever.

I remember, there was a thread called „Post a lie about the person above you“ on MH back then. But I wanted to change it a little bit here.

Here are some examples for posting:

• @Luna lives on the moon :full_moon:
  • JROCK ONE was originally KPOP ONE
  • LiME is a lime :lemon:
  • KAMIJO is a vampire
  • I heard cats are kinda evil and soulless animals. If you own one you’re cursed by an evil cat ghost. :ghost:

Rules? – Just be creative. :joy:

Happy lying! :laughing:

9 Likes

Japanese rock legends DIR EN GREY are set to release a pre-single “ウロボロスの後にリリースされたものはすべてゴミでした。” featured on their upcoming summer album PHALARIS. The single is expected to be released 2022.05.13. Will feature the title track, instrumental, and a remix. It will come in only one regular physical edition. Streaming versions will be shortened.

1. ウロボロスの後にリリースされたものはすべてゴミでした
  2. ウロボロスの後にリリースされたものはすべてゴミでした (Instrumental)
  3. Celebrate Empty Howls~with frosted ambience~

Regular Edition
SFCD-0272
¥ 1,200 (tax out)
Manufactured by FIREWALL DIV.
Distributed by Sony Music Solutions Inc.
Source: direngrey.co.jp

More information here.

12 Likes

Gonna pull a strong one here:

I hate japanese metalcore

4 Likes

Grammy award winning 2011 visual kei group SpArkLiEs, known for their worldwide hit “bring PeAcE and LoVE to all” and their B-side “I DreA[M] OF STAB theNEWtYPe”, has resorted in selling fabrics to pay for an upcoming reunion tour.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/sparkliesfabrics/
OHP: https://sparkliesband.tripod.com/index.html

10 Likes

0.1g no gosan is the greatest visual kei band of all time, bands like madeth gay and laveil mizeriass need to die off

7 Likes

Kisaki’s teeth are so sexy , learn to appreciate perfect teeth

5 Likes

Klaha was finally found in Argentina and it’s coming back to Malice, the boys are getting set for a World Tour now.

11 Likes

VK bands learned that Europe is more than just Poland, Germany and France

7 Likes

:rofl:

That’s the most unrealistic thing about this

6 Likes

New X Japan album will be released soon

6 Likes

DIMLIM stated that they should have never talked about the essence in the first place and advise their fellow musicians to carefully pick discussion topics

9 Likes

GARDEN sucks period

4 Likes

This one made me spit my f :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: king coffee :rofl::rofl::joy::joy::skull:

2 Likes

re:vival of LEGENDS!!! come to Brazil!!!

@ everyone, thanks for all the lies :joy_cat: some posts made me laugh here :laughing: and this is really true, I’m not lying now :rofl:

3 Likes