Upcoming Video Game Thread

OPEN WORLD KIRBY, LETS GOOOOOOO. I’VE WAITED SO FUCKING LONGGGG

2 Likes
1 Like

This. Need this now. :smiley:

1 Like

Definitely waiting on Elden Ring, been ignoring all spoilers though lol.

Also waiting on Monster Hunter Rise in the PC. Tried the demo on steam. The world looks a little untexturized/unpolised but otherwise it was just as fun as MHW.

The games award show tonight had some awesome trailers. Could care less about the actual awards though. Some highlights for me:

The developers said they’re going full survivor horror and that could not make me more excited.

Great to see more Hellblade. This is shaping up to look incredible.

I wasn’t the biggest Horizon Zero Dawn fan, but it’s amazing to see how much further they’ve pushed the visuals from the first game.

Del Toro also dropped an oddly specific comment about how he “hopes we get another Silent Hill”. This adds more fuel to the rumor that Silent Hill is in development and that maybe it’s Kojima who is working with Konami on this project.

Nowhere else to put this as I can find, but Microsoft paid $68B and bought Activision Blizzard which means they get cod, wow, Overwatch, Diablo, and other stuff I can’t think of at the moment. I guess to tie it in, all upcoming Activision Blizzard games will presumably be Xbox and PC exclusives. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Never played this game when it came out but am definitely wanting to pick it up now. Just seeing old PS1 graphics is making me feel nostalgia overload.

Im so hype for this, i can feel myself tearing up oh my god I’ve never been this excited for a new sonic game in so long… I can’t wait for it to come out Tuesday. I love this blue boi :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Can’t wait for Re4 remake!

They should do re5 while they’re at it,
And 6 again because why not
Then 7 for the lulz
Village again
Ah hell they should do re2 for the last time
Maybe re3 for good measure.

budokai tenkaichi 4 let’s fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wait does this mean i actually have to play on my ps4 besides watching yt vids???

:eyes:

1 Like

new spiderman!

Nintendo Direct spam

PEACHES PEACHES PEACHES

2 Likes

I played the Pikmin 4 demo and I am now obsessed

the game comes out this week and Pikmin 1 & 2 are now available as a bundle on Switch as well

Atari is bringing back their top console with the Atari 2600+, coming out on 11/17, and is compatible with original 2600/7800 cartridges!

https://twitter.com/atari/status/1693986814905012614?t=yM2Kf2MiP0T0qSafvOG7kw&s=19

new Moomin game coming out on 3/7 :heart: