Visual Kei/J-Rock tier lists

it took an hour.

3 Likes

i dont have much since i only find myself drawn listening to vkei bands who has similar sounds to each other

CodeRebirth and GHOSE is not here or i might be just be blind and missed them

2 Likes

Good to see everyone seems to be enjoying the tier list so far. I do apologize that some favorites are not featured here as it mostly came down to wanting to cover a large spectrum, not show too much favoritism, and a chunk of stuff I just donā€™t listen to cause I ainā€™t vibing with it at the moment. There was also a percentage that I did include in the list but they just didnā€™t upload for whatever reason. Hope to see more tier lists from the community in the future.

2 Likes

Maybe you had reached the maximum
Tbh itā€™s a lot but also itā€™s a good one, especially compared to any of those i saw from twitter

itā€™s possible. I also had some that didnā€™t save the right format (go me doing this after work and late into the night cause Iā€™m an insomniac) and I didnā€™t realize until it was too late. Yeah, I saw some of them from twitter cause they were linked to me and I was just like ā€œfuck it, imma make a big ol oneā€ and here we are.

1 Like

id say you already did an amazing job on this and dont sweat it

It would be really interesting if someone did the math and could figure out the communities favorite bands with all of this data. :grinning:

Iā€™d put DaizyStripper and FeaDior to the first section as well as DIMLIM to the second (even though MISC. maybe also could get them to the third).

For the rest I could have put a huge section of ā€œdonā€™t careā€ either because I never listened to them or if I did I donā€™t remember, their music didnā€™t click with me or I simply donā€™t like them.

2 Likes

There you go:

(I might be missing some more in this. you can DM me to add more)

1 Like

only the ones Iā€™ve listened or most of it, couldnā€™t find some