VanessA one day revival

On this edition of I am a dumbass who can’t read Japanese…

It literally says in the teaser pic that VANESSA will hold their one day revival on 4/30 at Ikebukuro Sugamo.

1 Like

You’re half right

9 Likes

I need a recording of this. Someone please record part or all of the live and share. 2009 me lives for this day.

4 Likes

憂 Practising for the live show.
I wish I could be there to watch the live. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Koichi has beef with Genki. Anthem was his diss track to him after, Lost, a song where he begged Genki to come back to 8P-SB went unheard or not caring about what he had to say. Rena had a really good view on why there’s still beef.

Koichi still have a lot of girls going to his show, so don’t feel bad for him. Also this reunion is probably why he is bitter.

2 Likes

That’s a surprisingly super basic drum set.

why they still have beef? anyone has lyrics ofANTHEM? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It would be cool if they released a new single for it like bands sometimes do

4 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: What is happening to koichi (ex. mejibray/8p-sb/trembling bambi)

I’d settle for a remastered “best-of” at this rate.

2 Likes

It’s quite interesting what Nao (70.) has been doing from 2010 (when he left Vanessa) till 2015 (when he started doing a support for Fixer)

But I can see that it’s a recurring theme to leave VK for several years and then come back. Not that common, though.

SET-LIST at 2022/04/30:
01.P.S.D
02.DANGER
03.I am Psychopath
04.LUCY
05.Memory Lapse
06.ユメミガオカ
07.alive=terror
08.feel U
09.求めた過去と認められぬ輪舞
10.another CHAOS
11.B.M.METAMORPHOSE
12.VERONIKA

-ENCORE-
1.another CHAOS ×3
2.VORTEX

-ENCORE 2-
1.B.M.METAMORPHOSE

13 Likes

I was close! They played their first single entirely and the whole LOVE OF INSANITY, but no CHI[MA]IRA. No WORLD IS MY MIND forward either, so this is as good as it’s gonna get! GOOD SHIT BOYS WELCOME BACK EVEN FOR ONE NIGHT!

6 Likes
7 Likes

Koichi who?

3 Likes

Don’t stunt on his muhfuckin’ anthem.

Anyway, I have to make time to watch this documentary. Me from ten years ago would be thrilled!

1 Like

I gonna do the same, but I don’t have time for it until Monday T.T I wanna see what they say, and if they even mention him lol

12 Likes