Visual Kei bands like UnsraW and Nega

Hiii I’m new here but I have been into visual kei for the past 4 years mainly for the guitar work since I am a guitar player I enjoy learning various visual kei songs and I would like to ask can anyone recommend me some visual kei bands like Nega and Unsraw their style really stuck out to me and I would like to know more bands like them. Also how do I change my profile picture on here? Lol

1 Like

DEATHGAZE, SINCE1889, Dio-distraut Overlord, RevieЯ, Awoi. All I can think of off the top of my head.

3 Likes

Thank you so much. Awoi, Dio-Distraut overlord and SINCE1889 are perfection I just listened to them and they are exactly what I was looking for

2 Likes

I would recommend you The Black Swan, singer from Nega, Jin, started this project after Nega’s disbandement

3 Likes

As @JohnN mentioned, THE BLACK SWAN are a good recommendation and JIN is also in ARTiCLEAR now with former THE BLACK SWAN members.

2 Likes

@patientZERO I have listened to a lot of THE BLACK SWAN in the past they are a great band. I have not listened to ARTiCLEAR though I will check out ARTiCLEAR. Thanks :slight_smile:

their frontman later formed DOAK, a relatively short-lived band:

he has a semi-active solo project that didn’t release anything in studio iirc, but they cover unsraw songs and perform new material live once in a while, his youtube account is here:

if you are looking for something in the same style, TBS and Articlear aside, I think you should like CULA:

they’re on hiatus right now, but they’re vaguely affiliated with nega’s former defunct label

Verxina (on hiatus, frontman departed):

and maybe Labaiser, as well as any other Starwave records bands that are active r.n.:

https://www.youtube.com/c/StarwaveRecords/playlists - they have a good number of PVs uploaded here

3 Likes

@nekkichi Thanks for showing me DOAK. Might be my new favorite lol. The guitar work on Inside fear is great and their song Judah thanks so much for bringing this band to light for me

1 Like

You might also enjoy Nega vocalist Jin’s current band ARTiCLEAR. They’re a bit more modern sounding than Nega (and not as dark) but also have some killer guitar sections and arrangements.

edit: lol nevermind, I didn’t see someone already suggested them!

1 Like

ARTiCLEAR doesn’t really sound like TBS or Nega but I do love thier music. Depends on what you’re into.

1 Like

The old DEZERT stuff

3 Likes

You might like some of these hopefully:

5 Likes
4 Likes

Dang y’all went the extra mile. Props.

Screw - yes, and their short-lived successor

2 Likes

Forgot to include this band:

1 Like