Visual kei disbandment list yearly

Hello i decided to start a topic if requested by admins you can freely take this down and also freely put this in whatever category you guys see fit. I figured it would be useful to have a disbandment mega thread that compiles a yearly list of every band that disbanded per year with the help of everyone of course. I seen a video online that does an amazing job at compiling this list also could spark some conversation in regards to the disbandment’s list per year to help reflect on Visual kei as a whole yearly. I probably will add hiatus as well but i know that’s bit to compile but technically most vkei bands who hiatus end up not reviving so i guess we can add that too. I seen JRO community best of 2022 and got this idea. Let me know if this proper topic. Thank you :man_bowing:

The idea was also taken from this video credit to the person who compiled the list i also added some bands not from the video:

2 Likes

Visual kei bands that Disbanded/haitus in 2022:
DEFINE
AMANO JACUSHI
31-8520
Adabito wo kogaranu
DEJGVLX
R.I.P.
ChainxMaiL
AMBEEK
AKUMADE
Avilis
UNDEUX
ZON
Initial’L
SARIGIA
Yumeleep
REVIVAL OF THE ERA
ARCHEMI.
DIMLIM
REVIVE
MOB
Armana
Bedtime story
JYANOME
Koukawa Batsugunda
Meta Kinght
PARADIGIM
Sleepyhead
Uneinaru Benesu
VARIE
XXXDOLL
Sunawachi saga
Magik

(Comment here on any other bands i left out that disbanded or went on haitus this year)

How was 2022 for vkei what do people think of this years disbandment list?

4 Likes