Visual kei mysteries

Yeah I’d read the Twitter of the vocalist he updates frequently for everyone :smile:

I don’t know if he’s been found yet, but Iroha (Vrzel) had disappeared. They say it’s related to a break up with his girlfriend. He also let the band know that he was leaving. Apparently even the police are tryna find him. I just hope nothing happened to him or he decided to end it all.

Any of u know any bandomen with similar cases?

3 Likes

Maybe he’s not really missing, but i always wonder where is Yune (ex-Gazette) is. i wonder if being pete simmons of Gazette turns him off from music entirely. I always thought he is much better than kai. (maybe if they gonna made a slipknot cover band, kai and yune could play together someday)

2 Likes
2 Likes

^ After playing support drums for ex-Sugar vocalist Loki’s project Gantzfeld, he has been fulltime drumming for Loki’s band More, now called Sakashimana Haguruma wo Kamen ga Warau.

edit: ah, Rena was quicker. :laughing:

4 Likes

But only because i slapped only the VKgy link out :laughing:

There seem to be again and again Bandomen who go missing. When the band suddenly announces “hey we can’t find bandmember XY”

But if the police is searching too, i guess it means it’s something more serious maybe

2 Likes

ARLEQUIN??? WHAT NO

I WISH

Also what’s a Pete Simmons?

1 Like

oOf

Well, they found him again.

1 Like

Ahhhh thank god

1 Like

i wonder about Sala from Black gene for the next scene. He quit BFN and so far has not appeared to be doing anything

2 Likes

I’m also kinda wondering about Iori from CLØWD too, he did the same thing except the whole band disbanded. He wiped all his socials and his blog is inactive. There’s no proof he’s gone LEGALLY missing though. I mean I guess he figured he’d be better off living a normal life ig, I just hope that’s the case for both him and Sala rn.

https://forum.jrockone.com/t/%E3%83%AD%E3%82%BC-roze-loses-contact-with-gt%E5%90%8F%E6%B0%BF-rigu/

2 Likes

Sheesh, there’s a lot more cases like this than I thought

1 Like

It’s not vk unless a member goes missing for no reason.

8 Likes

Fr

Remember when some dude was lost but accidentally made a pizza order using their band account…

15 Likes

Who and I need to know the context so bad tf