VK/J-Rock Band Fan clubs

I was wondering how many people here are fan club members and of course which fan club you are in.

What are the advantages that made you join?

Or just your general about fan clubs. Maybe you don’t like fan club exclusive stuff or something.

Was part of the GazettE one in the beginning and I’ve been a BALZAC member for over a decade.

1 Like

every once and and while I try to join DeG’s A Knot, and give up

Oh why do you give up? I was looking into joining it a few days ago and it seemed not too complicated. But I am unsure if it is worth the benefit. I could get VIP Ticket for their Japan spring tour but I don’t know if this is worth it. It does not state (yet) wgst the VIP Tickets include. Hmpf.

I’m too lazy to set up an fake jp address and all that stuff they ask. I wish it was easier to give them money as an foreigner

3 Likes

Oh well, they really make it hard. I also wonder why, it’s so complicated. A lot of clothing brands from japan do ship Internationally but we need a proxy for Diru fan club and merch even tho they try to attract oversea fans.

1 Like

I think it no longer exists, but if I was able to, Babykingdom’s fan club of course
I just looked at their webshop, but you cannot ship anything outside of Japan either >:V

1 Like

Oh I wonder what made the close the fan club.

Yeah most of these fan shops don’t ship overseas. Luckily we have a variaty of proxy services to choose from.

1 Like