Weird or interesting band merch

I seem to remember Lynch had condoms, in black as well, which, does anyone want a slimming effect in that department?

1 Like

That’s cute

1 Like

The most weird merch I got in the most weird situation is ZIGGRAT’s plastic cup.
Yashiro asked his fan girls to be his friend, they were too shy to accept the “cup of friendship”. I came to see my friend’s band, the other bands after them was boring because they don’t suit my tastes, so I tried really hard to enjoy the first visual kei band I saw irl (they were really funny!), so he got angry and gave it to me :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Darling, don’t forget your Prompts Ski Mask when you go to rob the bank.

5 Likes

not sure about Japan, but Germany’s band Rammstein once had a literal Ram Stein (bantering ram) set of 6 black , different shaped in length and girth dildos. And I think it came with some lube.

4 Likes

I have lynch condoms somewhere lol

Acid Black Cherry! They also had condoms and tissue boxes. The whole set. His whole concept was sex tho so.

what no lotion?

i feel like some of these arent that weird like mugs or chopsticks or dishes lolol seems pretty normal to me

IIRC the dildos were cast from the real erect phalluses of the band members.

1 Like

Till Lindemann has a whole production line… It’s actually pretty classy and pricey lol Cool website too.

lmao really?

curse image- socks and sandals :open_mouth: Doctor Dick Socks | Shop | Doctor Dick

Or dick socks :joy:

Would you like to drink from a Gackt glass, wipe yourself with him on a towel or eat a Gackt cake? Maybe stick his name on your elbow?

The man looks like an inflatable doll… (would expect to see those for sale too) and scrolling through his Twitter is freaking hilarious.

4 Likes

I would do all of that. That’s almost enough to live a fully Gackt lifestyle.

3 Likes

I wonder if there’s anyone who’s achieved full Gackt-tire yet :joy:

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmBT3wvJYMz/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Oi! Acchan pillows anyone? All you lonely ladies out there :sunglasses:

I would like one of those.

1 Like

THIS
BRUH I BEEN OBSESSED WITH D AND MY MELODY FOR SO F*CKIN LONG BRO. AND THEN THEY MAKE THIS???

take my wallet

4 Likes