Apparently cg has been produced condoms and lube too!!:flushed:
https://jp.mercari.com/item/m64115599315

2 Likes

idk if this was official merch (probably??), but very powerful nevertheless:

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmvQaMbhyGY/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=

it is official and it is wonderful

3 Likes

That goes with the Atsushi pillowcase right? I wonder if they’ll do curtains next.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Well, now that you say it… looks like they’re multifunctional!

7 Likes

4 Likes
3 Likes

I somehow missed this but the yumemi doro demo tape came with an umbrella.

3 Likes

I present you: Yoshikitty slippers!

Apparently there are different types.

3 Likes

I swear I considered buying them from yahoo auction more than once.

Also did anybody remember the GazettE pasta sauce? I think it was claimed to be Kai’s personal receipe. Pretty sure it was the same time they had the condoms. Both was sold out already when I reached the merch area. Bummer!

1 Like

limited edition ? HAHAHA

Just saw these on Kai’s insta, Gazette Christmas ornaments. Hm, Black is not the color I eould choode for my christmas tree. :sweat_smile:

I wanted to look at them at their webshop but it is broken due to too much traffic.

That’s the usual when there’s something new. This was announced today so yeah, it takes a few tries (at least in the past it worked for me but you’ll also find details on Ruki’s Rad’s Insta (or so, one of the officials for this), Ruki posted pics). They’ll do a live on the 25th I guess that’s why these made it into being made.

I bought a set of silver, purple and black ones like 15 years ago. Just the plain color, nothing else, I think (I didn’t have a tree for the last 15 years anymore so I haven’t touched them in a very long time).

1 Like

Stickers, bath towel and poster from Dir en grey’s upcoming tour with motives which “members may be not amused about”.

Screenshot 2024-04-19 144712
Screenshot 2024-04-19 144725
Screenshot 2024-04-19 144922

1 Like

Can’t wait for Shinya make a video about it on his channel. He’s doing merch videos for a while now

1 Like

By the way this is the merch members may be not amused about:

Towel

Back side of the poster:

2 Likes

I need to figure out how to get that towel.

1 Like

Big “we changed.Now it’s your turn next but we still want to make money milking your nostalgia” energy

10/10 would buy

1 Like