What are you listening to?

Some German Rap :grin:

1 Like

I still think the second Bang Tango album is so underrated.

1 Like

縋 by SHIVA. Just can’t stop listening to this song! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Keep moving forward :smiley:

SuG’s 桜雨 sakura-ame is beautiful song

6 Likes
3 Likes

“What would you give to be free, just like how we were before?”

3 Likes

probably my favourite Visual Novel Opening
(haven’t played the game though)
Name of the Visual Novel: subarashiki hibi (wonderful everyday)

2 Likes

I’m actually listening to RED FLAG but that video isn’t on YouTube.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Oh my god. Gregory! Such an amazing band! Too bad they disbanded so shortly and never heard of the members afterward :open_mouth: They had lots of potential!

1 Like

Such an amazing song, discovered this cover. I knew the guy for his Nier:Automata covers, but this one is very good!

If anyone is curious about his Nier: Automata cover :

Cheers!

3 Likes

虹 from L’Arc〜en〜Ciel
Hyde is beautiful just like an angel!

4 Likes

I love weight of the world and I love metal so how can this go wrong? Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

English Titel would be ‘Shut Up and do it yourself’.

1 Like
4 Likes

^^ Pay money to my pain has amazing lyrics. You know the band is named after K’s thoughts, like, he said, I suffer, I’m in pain, so I write songs about my pain and you pay money for it, therefore, “Pay money for my pain” or something like that. Someone could probably explains it better than me haha. It’s from what I read, not sure if it’s 100% true but it makes sense. This guy was amazing, too bad he passed away in 2012, I wish I knew the band back then… I know I sent some of their songs to you, but all their songs are worth it :slight_smile: Happy listen!

2 Likes