What are you listening to?

@xyzzy_2 it really has that kind of effect, doesn’t it?

@Masato Whoa thanks for that rec, quite nice! RN I’m using earphones that don’t have enough bass but listening to this later is gonna be good lol. This Take On Me one is great, this stuff works! Thinking 'bout how fans of disco / synthpop would “fight” rock / metal fans and pitying them for not knowing the best of both worlds

Right now I’m listening to this topic, good stuff. I miss old Naitomea and AnCafe too.

1 Like

No prob, check these guys out, they have also eurobeat covers like this one :

Or this classic song made metal :

Or this eternal classic song that have a trillion covers :

Even the intro of pokemon with the original singer!!! :

Heck even a metalcore version of Blue Da Ba Dee lmao :

Jonathan Young, Caleb Hyles, RichaaedEB, FamilyJules, Skar Production, Little V, Frog leap studios are worth checking out if you like metal covers of animes, video games songs, eternal classic songs. Natewantstobattle is good also :slight_smile: If you need any recommendation on these kind of music let me know I have a tons of good songs haha.

Cheers!

1 Like

This song helps me calm down. Vocally it reminds me of something Kyo from DEG would do.

4 Likes

Do you know the place they filmed the video in?
It is the same place Dadaroma used for Boku wa Android, isn’t it?

The places look exactly the same! I have no idea where it is though.

1 Like

Yup, those kind of days and mood :open_mouth:

1 Like

@Masato Thank you!! I’ve just put them in my WL so I can listen soon. Sounds… interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

Mood today: nostalgia (because amazarashi is on TFT FINALLY and then I was reminded of this …) sigh my 2 favorite Japanese musicians of the 2010s hands down

6 Likes

Madmans Esprit are so good. I really like that there is feeling of connection between the band and the fanbase.

4 Likes

Favorite version of this song, don’t like the remake that much. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m so obsessed with this Song :pray::heart:

1 Like

@Masato Oh this guy Jonathan Young’s channel is pretty good - really enjoying it!

Right now this is the best thing I didn’t expect to find today - thank you YT algorithm

1 Like

Need a new NoGod release asap :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I saw a lot of YouTube comments from Japanese fans saying this guy’s face looks like a young Kyosuke Himuro, and I didn’t see it at all, until I came across this MV:

I get it now. Lol, no wonder something about him seemed so familiar.

3 Likes
1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMAb7-SjTVs Death★Rabbits - boukiomoi, chiriikuku…

7 Likes
1 Like