What are you listening to?

Tbh if u like OOR / MFS, this band will suit ur taste :yum:

I used to listen to old school Gorillaz on our local music TV before going to elementary school. So nostalgic.

5 Likes

This i really like ^^ If anyone knows from what band the guitarist (the left one) is from i would like to know -_- i figured his name is yuki but nothing else…

2 Likes

Man, this is one fat bass.

1 Like

I could listen to this all the time, it just calms me down and helps me to feel better. Ruki can sing ballads so well, his voice just fits the song, it sounds really emotional. :heart::sparkles:

5 Likes

I really should stop buying 1390481290348 games and finish Persona 5 Strikers already lmao. but I like to keep my favorite games running for a long time, so everytime I play, it feels good it’s like coming back home after a long time away from it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lately I’m on a nostalgia streak for some reason.

Nostalgia trip back to 2006, my first show ever :smiley: AFI never cease to amaze me :smiley:

7 Likes

cries in ddrm

4 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

some 80s music my dad still listens to til this day - YouTube this person’s dad has great taste (yeah, work playlists)

(Also, @nick I’ve been following her channel too and I was so happy about this cover, love the song :sob: thanks again haha)

1 Like

They’ve also announced a new tour, so yeah, definitelly need to listen to them more, haha

1 Like

Preserved Roses is a fun song, and this is a good cover!

1 Like

My favorite type of music is probably ~ obscure mid-2000s anime music ~

2 Likes

Mr.ChickenHat Timers released some 16 tracks today(?), so giving them a try.