What are your favorite snacks?

Whatever you love to snack on the most, Tell me! :plate_with_cutlery: :fish_cake: :white_heart:

2 Likes

I don’t get it but once in a blue moon, like once a year if not two but it’s my favorite.

2 Likes

Dates and figs, not dry
banana cookies
Kool aid when I’m feeling saikou btw hows she doing nowadays?
parfait
hevin macarons
turkish delight
some greek baklava
sweets that arent mass produced
oh yeah and my favorite pumpkin desert and grape jelly.

2 Likes

Lays chips, cosmic brownies, sunflower seeds, popcorn, kitkats, milano cookies, little bites, honey bun, poki,mochi, ttebboki, and FRIED CHICKEN BITES!

2 Likes

i rarely have them but these, and also just candy in general i guess

5 Likes

have any of you guys try this? (even found this at all, considering that AFAIK this is indo exclusive)

3 Likes

They got rid of the brownies with nuts during covid and they’re still not back. :sob: @MoonBlossom loves Cosmic Brownies though

4 Likes

Most depressing covid food casualty for me is Costco’s combo pizza. I used to go there just for the food court too.

2 Likes

holy shit I remember costco, used to get french fries for 0.99 and a cup for 2 dollars with unlimited refill, I would mix everything except the orange stuff. Man dr.pepper and MOUNTAIN DEEEUUUUUUU a&r root beer too.

edit : CANADA DRY WAS THE SHIT FOR ME HOW COULD I FORGET THIS I WOULD GET 24 PACKS LIKE EVERY MONTH. fuck yeah this washes over me and it feels soooooo nice. Man I had it great there.

3 Likes

Hell yeah brother. Can’t beat Costco when it comes to bulk snacks and drinks.

4 Likes

Fr my pantry be full for months.

2 Likes

Always got a ton of Kirkland brand nori in the pantry.

Picture is not mine, but it could be.

5 Likes

Man put some rice on that and you got dinner for a month

4 Likes

3 Likes

Dried mango and baby carrots are a great snack for when I’m trying to stay healthy. I also really like pretzels.

2 Likes

Vinegar chips
Sour jelly (the ones with crystal sugar on top)
Raw cauliflower with lots of lemon juice

I just…like sour stuff…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Dried mango or any mango flavoured sweets. Although that is not really a snack but caramel flan is also one of my favourites.

1 Like

1 Like