What artist do you miss most right now?

I still don’t understand. But I guess you can?? Not sure :confused:

For me personally it still doesn’t make sense maybe to others it might.

They made music with both purpose and passion, which gave it a value like no other.

1 Like

I see it as missing a certain artist that hasn’t been around, like Kei from Eliphas Levi for example; his vocals were great and I wish he would come back for good. As for my answer of Megaromania, i miss their presence and wish they would get back together, like the old days when UCP was still operating.

1 Like

Ah ok im confused on how both topics are not related seeing as how if an artist were to disband and have feelings towards that announcement. That person would miss that artist i would assume? Either way im not crazy about it just sharing my opinion on the subject. I’d rather use the other topic me personally cuz it makes more sense to me but im just trying to grasp and understand this topic was so that way others may not get confused on this or something. I get its about a person missing a particular artist but what confuses me was the scottykins mentioning the artist could be active too which posed the question of how can you miss an artist who is active unless you miss a particular member who left from that band which isnt the whole band. The way you explained this made much more sense to me but i figured to note some of the stuff mentioned above. Thank you.

1 Like

Iori from CLØWD. His whole social media done got wiped off and everything. His blog is inactive too. I wonder what happened for him to do all that after they disbanded because all the other members still have their pages up.

Hinata from llll-Ligro-

1 Like