What artist do you miss most right now?

doesnt have to be a dead or inactive artist, just one you miss. right now, im missing GACKT sooo muchhhh like sir please comeback

Juka

1 Like

Name checks out. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

GACKT definitely, Moi dix Mois need to release something since they keep touring, Hiro needs to do something since he left Verxina, it’s killing me.

2 Likes

megaromania </3

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

Arisu from Missalina Rei as well

1 Like

Girugamesh .Engrave is so good i need more

1 Like

Not even a specific artist. Call me a boomer, but new bands will never even be remotely close to the quality of music from let’s say 2004-2007. D’espairsRay, Kagerou,… they ain’t be makin’ that kinda music anymore!

4 Likes

I miss Kagerou, and kannivalism.

4 Likes

1 Like

malice mizer

the og parisian-kei vk kings are missed

2 Likes

phantasmagoria

1 Like

I think this topic already exists :thinking:

no, thats not what my post is about…

IZAM :sob:

that thread is specifically for disbanded or hiatus… mine is for any of any status

That doesn’t make any sense to me but okay. It would make more sense if it was band member related cuz then you can include active but if they are active how are you missing them? Just for context I don’t understand this topic that’s all. Maybe there is some sort of extra explanation needed I’m prob not understanding. Just overall confused :thinking:

You can miss someone even if you just saw them a few minutes ago.
This thread is for anyone missing an artist. It’s not supposed to be overthought

Not to mention the topics are still related based on what the descriptions and titles are.