What happened with Punch Records?

I wanted to show some Mamireta’s MVs but i have discovered that all of videos and wholechannel has gone. Do you know something?

2 Likes

I mean all the bands on punch records disbanded with yarenai being the last band on punch records to disband in 2023. Forum owns the label so they prob decided to shut it down not fully sure. Mamireta is doing a one day revival maybe they might bring the mv’s back who knows

5 Likes

This happens with almost every vkei band, removing all videos when theyve disbanded seems pretty normal practice. Annoyingly the label shops seem to remove all stuff of these bands too in a lot of cases. I would have got Labaisers dvds but nowhere to be found now.

1 Like

the most annoying thing about it is fact that latest Hueye songs are gone.
They haven’t released on CD so I feel pain.

2 Likes

Just another reminder that you should download everything you like from Youtube, because even official MVs from official channels can just fucking disappear.

5 Likes

If all fails, check vk.com or bilibili:

Even if others may be already doing it, like mentioned here, use yt-dlp/yt-dl to archive the channels you like since it’s increasingly common for bands to just nuke their channels upon disbandment. Hell, even former bandmembers will send takedown requests on YT from their individual emails if their old shit gets re-uploaded.

4 Likes