What is your favorite beer?

So… Which is your favorite beer? Would you recommend?

I really like Stella Artois, belgian beer with good taste, it’s strong for non-drinkers.

Of course the best of all is Corona from Mexico with very specific taste.

Another good one is Kozel, czesh beer.

Here comes Ipa & Neipa, english one. It is strong.

Not at last, my favorite all the time Children Of Bodom Lake Bodom and Murder Point.
This is the best beer in the world, created by finnish band Children Of Bodom, named after triple murder at Lake Bodom at 1960. Water for it is taken from that lake and the red one especially from the point of the murder. I’m telling you, this beer is a treasure!

Karhu is one not so bad beer, also finnish, it’s cheap so people prefer it.
karhu-tosivahva-200x300

Here comes something very unpopular, from bulgarian Black Sea city Burgas, it’s light beer with very nice taste. It won’t get you drunk so if you wish to enjoy hot days with friends and have some, this is a very nice choice.

I also tried japanese beer, but it tasted like rose water, so I never repeat.

2 Likes

I don’t often go for big branded ones, I get something locally made or “crafted” just for us hipsters lol I just prefer supporting local businesses.

One of the brewers I like are experts in Belgian style beers (Dageraad) and another are really good at German style wheat ales and lagers (Steel and Oak). Try them if you ever get the chance to visit British Columbia, Canada.

My favourite is definitely a wheat ale especially during summers or a long work day. It is the most refreshing kind of beer for me.

The Belgian style beers are great after a hearty meal. And I enjoy stouts and porters during cold but heated nights. Which reminds me I need to stock up on some for the winter.

Kasteel Rouge. Hands down the best cherry beer I’ve tried. It’s quite strong so it only takes 2 pints to get drunk but the taste is just phenomenal

I love variety, so I’m always trying some new overpriced craft beer. Have yet to find a favourite, as that would mean buying the same beer more than once lol

I am a big fan of Belgian beers like Asahi and Sapporo.

2 Likes

Pastry stouts all the way, and right now there’s no brewery quite like Amundsen. They got plenty insanely good IPAs and sours and all that too, but their pastry stouts are out of this world.

But lately I’ve been getting into mead, especially those made with different berries and stuff. Marlobobo is the brand I’ve been diving into, and all their meads are nothing short of spectacular. Only problem is the price. It’s usually between $28 and $55 for a bottle of 37,5 cl, but it’s well worth it.
Marlobobo also got other stuff like IPAs, stouts and stuff which totally rules.

For sours I usually got for Sudden Death. Their sours are in a league by their own. Crazy good!

But I am a dessert man, hence pastry stouts and different type of meads.

I don’t drink a lot of beer, but when I do it’s one of these
They’re only available at the Lidl over here, and sometimes they don’t have them at all…

Otherwise I take a 0,0% lemon radler from Amstel

all kinds of квас, if those count.
sXe don’t usually drink alcoholic beverages, I only take some квас. but what I drink the most is, Coke.
well I also never drink, wine, like Count Dracula xD.

1 Like

wow…
tuo “Karhu” on niin sisukas! I want that can as a decoration!