What song have you listened to the most?

According to Spotify Deux by the GazettE was my top song from the band. But I feel like I listened to the entirety of Dogma on repeat for the past two years lol

Other than that I did listen to a lot of Dance Pop. Especially Doja Cat and Ava Max.

1 Like

I don’t keep track at all but it would most likely be something from either Doku/Gore, Nazare, or Deviloof. (Only judging this based off the last year or two)

2 Likes

Johnny cashs version of solitary man

Spellbound by Siouxsie and the Banshees. There was a phase in my babybat days I listened to this non-stop, lol. It’s tightly followed by Dir en grey’s 残-ZAN-.

2 Likes

Based on gut feeling, the vkei song I listened to the most is Bunmeikaika by Xanvala. I can listen to it repeatedly on loop and NEVER get tired. Just hearing the intro gets me ready to FIGHT SOMEONE

and you know the bois are too

HAAAAHHHHH

HYEAAAAHHHHHHH

UUUWWOHHHHH

WAAAAHHH

YAAAAAAHHHHHHH

12 Likes

I think the western song i’ve the most listened is bohemian rhapsody, doing like in the movie Wayne’s word with my friends in my car when I was (very) younger. :rofl::grin:

In j music, i think it’s equal between Cassis from the gazette and Vampire’s love from Vamps.

I don’t log my plays using streaming services/last.fm/whatever, so this is gut feeling alone.

VK:

Non-VK:

3 Likes

Probably this because I used to fall asleep listening to it.

2 Likes

According to the good ole’ Lastfm, it’s “Master” by GosT for me

But I remember in college I listened to “Pool” by School Food Punishment on loop for 5 hours straight. So probably that too.

It’s kind of hard to say, since I tend to cycle through obsessions quickly and just come back to things every few months/years, but probably this song:

It’s one of the few I can actually sing all the way through in Japanese at karaoke. I used to sing along with it looking at printed out romaji lyrics in my bedroom when I was a teenager, so the words are ingrained really deep in my memory.

I can still listen to it on a loop and not get tired of it.

It’s a track that has a lot of very 2004~2006 memories attached to it for me. Like, the first time I heard it was actually while watching DNA2 (the anime about a guy that throws up whenever he gets turned on by women) on DVD. I’d borrowed it from the local library, which had the entire series for some reason, after recognizing the characters from the dating sim game on Newgrounds.

1 Like

Hm, it’s hard a question but my feeling says it was this song definitely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

POPCORE - YELL
DragonWAPPPPPPER - 38.7℃灼熱ラブサマー~Love Summer~
PANIC☆ch -ピンク▪︎チエリー
パニックちゃんねる - 孤独妄想
SPUN! - 迷彩hologram

I never skip these songs in my playlist and I’m always listening to these song religiously, so i can’t really count out the others.

Holy shit, this just unlocked a memory. A song that followed me through my Nintendo DS, dumbphones and chinese MP3 players in the late 00s as well. I think I still played Yasashisa no Shuzuku a bit more, but this was easily #2

As for the question itself, no idea how to answer. I tried to cheat by looking into my Deezer playlist but … it’s not even complete (been using it for, what, 5 years? maybe even less) and on some days I listen to the same song/album for an entire day (no kidding) and then never again, while others I listen a couple of times for 20 days straight and others I have enjoyed once in a blue moon for the past 20 years. I tried to make a list but wound up with over 100 contenders lol. Some names that stood out were “Incubus - Drive” , “Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know” , “BUMP OF CHICKEN - Karma” , “Oasis - Wonderwall” , “BLOCK B - Jackpot” … Try to make it make sense, yeah me neither

When it comes to vk I listened to Getsusekai and Galaxy by Buck-Tick, Timer and Zeroshiki by MUCC a LOT in the past few years, but overall, probably Criminal Baby by Nightmare, Vanilla by Gackt, Kochouran by Alice Nine or Genkai Haretsu by hide … tentatively something by Ancafe, kannivalism or even Miyavi (?)

2 Likes

Goddamn this is hard, because I only listen to music when I’m on a road trip or a very long days work, if it was favorite song it would’ve been easier. I think it’s farewell to nova scotia but a cover which a friend who’s names Jerry made for me in a esl classroom in Canada. Played his own instruments (guitar, flute, shake sticks? Rattling sticks?) his own voice. It’s something I’ll never give up.

For me it varies, because when I find a good song I listen to it a lot and then I forget about it. So if I could guess it would be Risley Circus from DADAROMA.

I don’t have any idea of what I have listened to the most. Out of this year it would be this Misanthrope song Misanthrope - 13番目ノ悲愴ナル結末 (2022.02.19) - YouTube. I have been recently listening to this single alot also ゴールデンボンバー「マリアの肝臓」MV - YouTube.

According to Last.fm, the top 10 are:

1. Dress - BUCK-TICK
  2. Amour - Rammstein
  3. Misshitsu - BUCK-TICK
  4. Visage - LAYBIAL
  5. At least for you (Ballad) - Kneuklid Romance
  6. VICTIMS OF LOVE - BUCK-TICK
  7. Ohne dich - Rammstein
  8. Wilder Wein - Rammstein
  9. Lovesong - The Cure
  10. Wo Bist Du - Rammstein