What video are you watching on YouTube?

They were crawling on the ground making baby noises two of them had pacifiers in their mouth and at one point the snowflake shirt guy got his pants pulled by another member lol and then somewhere they just started climbing on two of the other members
the audience just walked in and was like “excuse me I need to get to the front please”

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

thanks vinny

1 Like

Holy shit I blocked the first video from my memory that’s fucked me up as a kid.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

I am quite the pinball enthusiast so this video was very interesting and needed

2 Likes
2 Likes

I love how I am the whole video fascinated but painfully aware how this is absolutely unnescesary mathematic masturbation which never will bring anything in my life beside a headache

1 Like

I’m watching this cute video. It’s by a band I can’t stand the lead singer but omg granny is sooo pure and adorable . I just cant get over how cute she is…

Of course Hakka made himself the most chuuni wolf imaginable.

2 Likes

I want to learn how to be a barber, trouble is community courses are filled up and I’m too old to be an apprentice now, only know jarhead cuts, so I gotta watch how people do it first, so far I watched the fundamentals but on the rare case I might be a hairdresser because life is full of surprises and after many bullshit videos I chanced upon this guy and I swear this dude does it squeaky clean.

1 Like

I’m in class and my teachers playing the Alex Murdaugh trial stream

Now I never watch bands status videos or jams, so I get curious and wanted to watch a video about buglug since I’m apparently a big fan now.

“Ooh look theyre doing a jam session with royz”

that’s nice, click on it, watch for ten seconds
before skipping it until I see issei talking over a phone

Interested me seeing their interactions how they’re bowing even while they’re talking on the phone, it was funny at first then I hear issei say “I don’t know” and it sounds exactly like my voice on camera…

It’s at 11:12

2 Likes
1 Like

Money is money baba
Amina godumun cocugum Lmfao
im dying please send hel-